Trump Train Economy Gains Speed

It actually is a talking point, and an uniformed one at that. Only delusional Kool Aid drinkers still recite it.

You are simply regurgitating those LW talking points. I’m betting you really don’t have a clue.

Did you live through 2008?

You must be referencing those crumbs that Pelosi talks about.

And it recovered despite Obama. If not for Obama’s burdensome regulations and tax increases it would have recovered quicker.

1 Like

There you go projecting again.
I must say you’re pretty good at it.

Obama’s economic recovery was the slowest in history. He was the only President never to have a single year with 3.0% GDP growth.

His policies were anti business. And you laughingly want to attribute Trump’s booming economy to him? Seriously??? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am benefiting. My paycheck tells me I am benefiting.

Entry level jobs? Where were you when Obama and liberals wanted hamburger flippers to have 15 an hour?

You do have a point. Another housing bubble ugh, I don’t want to even think about it.

You are still negating the fact of where we were at and the fragility of the recovery. We were on verge of a freaking depression caused by policies by the previous administration. It was repaired and got us here. 45 and you should be thankful.

I can do this all night, however it’s obvious we can’t have an honest conversation about this while you’re wearing your partisan goggles.

Yeah? How many were government vs private sector?

Not sure where that is coming from but as of August 24th the latest q3 GDP growth estimate is 4.6%.

Nice try with your bogus accounting:

Here are the real numbers.
Q1 2014 growth -1.0033
Q2 2014 growth 5.1106
Q3 2014 growth 4.9240
Q4 2014 growth 1.9008

2014 GDP growth 2.7325

Q1 2015 growth 3.3317
Q2 2015 growth 3.3395
Q3 2015 growth .9639
Q4 2015 growth .4002

2015 GDP growth 2.001

Q1 2018 growth 2.2176
Q2 2018 growth 4.2
Q3 2018 growth 4.6 (projected)

We are well on our way to 3.0% or more in 2018 for the first time in more than 10 years. Something Obama was never able to do. Those who still honestly believe Obama is responsible are living in a bizarro world.

You know what I laugh about. All during Obama’s tenure, we heard “the economy Obama inherited” now that trump is in office and we are seeing record high dow and record low unemployment, all we hear is “the Obama’s economy” . It’s laughable.

Of course. Obama spent 8 years blaming the previous admin for the economy. Now the left wants to give him credit for the results of cutting several Obama regulations that resulted in what we’re seeing now. If many of those regs were still in place we wouldn’t be seeing the growth we have now, but hey that doesn’t fit the narrative.

1 Like

Many of the members are dutifully reciting their LW talking points without really having any clue about what is going on.

Those talking points go something like this. Anything bad that took place on Obama’s watch was Bush’s fault and everything good that is taking place on Trump’s watch can be attributed to Obama.

What could be simpler. Nothing to think about. :+1:

2 Likes

Ya but it didnt feeeeeeeeel strong back then

Well actually a democrat admin. You forget that the near depression was caused by the housing bubble gone bust foisted on us by the democrats in congress.

Back in the day a ham sandwich could get a housing loan.

And this does not change the fact that under Obama the economy went from very bad to very good, no matter how much you want it too.

Nope trump is doing a great job at keeping the economy going.