Trump To Visit Pittsburgh After Synagogue Shooting Despite City Leaders'

Trump actually won the Pittsburgh metro area.

1 Like

True, if you count Butler, Beaver, Westmoreland and Washington counties as Pittsburgh metro area.

But growing up in one of these counties, it’s a different side of the planet culturally than Squirrel Hill. For example, “Jew” is not a person, it’s a contraction of “did” and “you”:

“‘Jew see da Stiller game last night. Cowha don’t know nuttin. Day need da bring back Noll.”

It is instructive to see how the mayor and some other loudmouths have learned nothing and continue to reject healing dialogue.

We welcome President Trump and denounce the mayor and his brand of hate.

2 Likes

He has exposed the vermin for who they are.

Trump has been wonderful for us.

2 Likes

Trump is thw best wonderful and should be made President for Life. Bigly.

I love this terminology in a thread related to the shooting of 11 people a red hat thought were vermin.

Trump should throw paper towels at the funeral.

1 Like

That is some fine about face hate right there. It isn’t Trump, it is his critics that spew the hate and are he vermin.

This should be a clear death penalty case. This was what President Trump said right away. I agree with him, let’s see if the D governor can make it happen.

Not what you would like, just the way it is.

All Bowers wanted to do was kill the jews. Trump exposed him for who he was, in a very indirect way that got 11 people killed. Bless him.

You feeling OK? Maybe give the postings a rest for a while.

President Trump called for the death penalty and healing. In response he gets irrational criticism and blame mongering that sounds hysterical and completely illogical when viewed from any paradigm outside of D being spiteful over losing the Presidency.

We know nothing about motive. I am sure we will find out more about why a coward would shoot a bunch of elderly worshipers when they least expected it.

Then he held a campaign rally where people chanted to lock up george soros, then he said he almost canceled it because his hair got wet.

Exposing the vermin, he is.

why do you know nothing about the motive? He posted his ■■■■■■■ motives all over Gab.

1 Like

Close down the airport. Tell Trump his hateful rhetoric is not welcome. Tell Trump to go have another MAGA rally somewhere in middle of nowhere Iowa.

I wonder if he tries to get a “lock her up!” chant going.

I will wait for the trial and hope for the death penalty. Perp was a coward shooting a bunch of elderly people while they prayed. Much more than what was posted on social media. Insane is about the only defense left and that should not keep him out of the electric chair.

This is hate. This is not helping. You are attacking the voters, not the person.

CNN shouldn’t have been mean to Trump and none of this would happened. Needed more armed guards!

I am attacking Trump and his rhetoric.

I have zero respect for him.

I can’t possibly see why he’d be inclined to ignore them :roll_eyes:

From your article

On Sunday, Pittsburgh leaders of a progressive Jewish organization called Bend the Arc published an open letter urging Trump not to visit “until you fully denounce white nationalism,” “stop targeting and endangering all minorities,” “cease your assault on immigrants and refugees,” and “commit yourself to compassionate, democratic policies that recognize the dignity of all of us.”

2 Likes

Hopefully he brings some paper towels along to toss at the survivors.