TRUMP TO DEMS: ‘Come Back from Vacation NOW’ and FUND THE WALL

Originally published at: TRUMP TO DEMS: ‘Come Back from Vacation NOW’ and FUND THE WALL | Sean Hannity

President Trump called-out congressional Democrats from the Oval Office Monday; demanding left-wing legislators return to the nation’s capital and fully fund border security.

“I’m in the Oval Office. Democrats, come back from vacation now and give us the votes necessary for Border Security, including the Wall. You voted yes in 2006 and 2013. One more yes, but with me in office, I’ll get it built, and Fast!” tweeted the Commander-in-Chief.

I’m in the Oval Office. Democrats, come back from vacation now and give us the votes necessary for Border Security, including the Wall. You voted yes in 2006 and 2013. One more yes, but with me in office, I’ll get it built, and Fast!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 31, 2018

Trump’s comments come as congressional leaders have failed to reach a bipartisan budget agreement; with House Minority Leader and potential Speaker of the House calling the president’s “border wall” a “non-starter” for Democrats.

Dear Administrator,

The bolded statement is false.

Congressional leaders had agreed to a bipartisan budget agreement that would have prevented a shutdown. It was passed in the Senate 100-0 and was on track to pass the house with over whelming support.

It was Trump that torpedo’d that agreement.

You are welcome.

WW

.>>>>

2 Likes

@WorldWatcher

Aren’t you sick and tired of the 1percenters of the world?
Stupid Trump taking a vacation, when he should be at the White house worrying about the country!

Wait……. a second! Are you saying that the Democrats are on vacation? But what
about all those refugee children that need them right now? Don’t worry, I’m sure the
children can wait, while the Dem Dems spend thousands upon thousands of American tax payers dollars to take a much earned hard vacation. lol.

Psst…

GOP Congress Critters are also on vacation, why is Dennison trying to make it appear only the DEMs out out of town.

IMHO during a government shutdown Congress should be barred from leaving and live in their respective buildings sleeping on cots, check that, sleeping bags until a deal is reached.

But Ryan and McConnell are also out of town enjoying vacations spending thousands upon thousands of American tax payer dollars for their hard earned (retch) vacations.

.>>>>

1 Like

Ryan and Mconnell control the schedule…

1. Why do you think that more people, and Trump are more worried about Dems being
    out of town than Republicans? lol. Well, the logical answer is that the Republicans in the house already passed the bill, so who do you think in the Senate would be holding up
    the 5 billion on the wall? Do you think it would be the Republicans more so, or the Democrats? lol.

2. I think that’s being a little hectic isn’t it? a lot of these old farts on both sides of the
    spectrum have health problems. I don’t think that they should be sleeping on cots,
    or the sleeping bags, but I do believe that if they were real politicians that actually
    cared about the well being of America like Trump(who didn’t leave), that they would
    have stayed, and gotten the job done before Christmas. But I think that most politicians
    on both sides(besides Trump), enjoy taking their sweet time to do things in general. I mean
    why steal tax payers money, and also get paid by the American people, and Lobbysts and other things and take things fast? Just sit back and enjoy the corruption on both sides. Right?

3. First off, Paul Ryan isn’t a Conservative by any means. He’s a traitor to the Republican Party just like McCain was. Second, McConnell is definitely not Conservative and is part of what is wrong with Republicans in Washington now adays. Should either side be on vacation, when they should be getting things done in Washington right now? No! Should either side be spending American tax payers dollars? no. They should earn what they get, and quit being so corrupt. I wonder if the Republicans have a slush for also for women they abuse and taken advantage of, or is that just the Democrats that preach about women’s rights, and yet they have a slush fund, and the rest of the Democrats knowingly cover it up?