Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S

It also demonstrates a serious lack of intelligence.

1 Like

I’m quite sure our government got some flux-capacitors laying around to make this happen.

Libberish

1 Like

That would be a perfectly acceptable contribution to a brainstorming session, and you should not, post hoc, be judge adversely for expressing the idea.

1 Like

Trump is dumb…sorry, cool…

Thank you for the Trumpsplanation.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Twelve dimensional chess players are often misunderstood by checker players.

How bout the US government contract out Cobra and have Destro recreate his weather dominator device. Control the weather, control the hurricanes. Right? Right?

2 Likes

This idea is more of a tiddlywinks idea…

5 Likes

I’m no Trump worshipper but I don’t see a problem with his asking about it. It could lead to brainstorming even if the initial idea isn’t feasible.

Radiation aside, what would happen if a large explosion occurred in the the eye of a hurricane? I mean, I doubt it would be big enough to alter a hurricane but I don’t know for sure.

Did anyone here know about this research before today? I didn’t know so quite likely Trump didn’t either. So what’s wrong with him asking (once)?

“Fake News!!” FTW!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1165918301932916736

1 Like

I disagree. We have bombs. We have delivery systems. We don’t have time machines.

Where would we detonate the nukes?

Off the coast of Africa? Senegal would really appreciate that.

The Gulf of Mexico? Sorry Haiti.

The middle of the Atlantic? Who cares about the fish there getting radiation?

I knew a little something about it only because I had a professor who life before becoming a teacher was a writing targeting software for nuclear weapons. The subject came up in class(remind you, this was in 1999) and how bad of an idea it was. He also said that this idea has been kicked around since the 60’s or 70’s. After that, never heard or read anything about it until this story came out yesterday.

Frankly I think they idea of busting hurricanes would be better served with sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their head!

1 Like

The reason President Trump is running circles around the DNC, CNN plus twenty three, Obama loyalist bureaucrats, Hollywood, China, the G7 six, the UN, and Iran etc. is because they feel constrained to pre-filter their thinking through their, we-must-make-Trump-look-bad mindset, which chains their creativity. Trump can say, "Crooked Hillary, " and "Obama was a complete failure, " in one context, and “Obama and Michelle are nice people. Hillary and Bill are great people,” in another. He’s not bound by irrational hatred to one course. The left are and are therefore utterly predictable.

1 Like

If only people could be unconstrained to think of ideas like biking hurricanes and buying sovereign states from other states that have no authority to sell it. If only they could cast off the fetters and see who the chosen one is.

3 Likes

And, coming soon we will have: "Space Force…"

It’s way too early for that crap. Warm us up a little, wouldya?