Trump Sought a Loan During the 2016 Campaign. Deutsche Bank Said No

Anyone remember the raid at Deutsche Bank in November? This could get very interesting for our president…

Interesting that one of the investigation targets was in the private wealth division… Say, doesn’t Rosemary Vrablic work in the private wealth division…

I honestly believe fat donald wasn’t expecting to win the presidency. He ran because it would benefit his status amongst foreign national financial institutions.

2 Likes

I never believed he really wanted the presidency either, and still don’t.

1 Like

I think Kushner will be the next to get indicted. The foreign owned financial institution that is fighting the Mueller subpoena in the supreme court is I believe, the Quatar Investment Authority which is connected to Rosfnet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/qatar-kushner-and-cohen-the-latest-trump-scandal-rocking-d-c-1.6096437

Kushner’s family-run real estate company unsuccessfully tried to seek financing from Qatar’s investment fund for a deeply troubled New York City property a month before Kushner backed a blockade on the Gulf kingdom. The same allegation surfaced during the summer of 2017, but has returned to the fore as Kushner is dogged by claims he abused his White House role for personal gain.

I am shocked that this is sinking on the board.

Shocked I tell ya.

Don’t you get it? It’s just trump hate!

I mean the President buying a golf course for a ton of untraceable cash and then trying to borrow against the asset has absolutely no analogs with what Manafort was doing buying properties with a ton of untraceable cash and then trying to borrow against that asset… or something

1 Like

But there’s no Russian conspiracy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

remember when cons went crazy over obama buying a side yard from tony rezco’s wife?

1 Like