Trump skips climate G7 climate change meeting

A better deal than what? There is no deal. Even the Paris Accord was voluntary. Good thing too, only a handful of signatories are even remotely close to meeting their obligations to cut CO2 emissions.

Once again D Trump can’t be bothered doing his job or more likely TOO INCOMPETENT to do his job.

What do you care?

1 Like

Said the dodo to the dinosaur.

If that was addressed to me because D Trump and his acolytes do not live in isolation to the rest of the world. It is quite mind boggling that D Trump’s acolytes are so entranced and smitten by D Trump they are incapable of recognising Trump’s complete incompetence and laziness.

Any ideas which handful they are?

Exactly.

When Obama was on one of his vacations I was happy that his agenda was stalled.

Unfortunately for the Orangemanbad cult Trump only golfs on the weekends.

:golf:

Why wouldnt Trump go to the meeting, like a leader, and explain to the other countries how big of a hoax global warming is. Is he afraid?

2 Likes

Guess Obama didn’t get the memo.

Know who surpassed them? Us.

I am sure they can get a flood insurance waiver.

They know people…LOL.

:cloud_with_rain:

Don’t blame him as it is a waste of time. The planet is fine.

The Obama’s obviously don’t believe the global warming narrative or they would spend that kind of money on beachfront property.

So what?

“There are 195 signatories, of which only the following are considered even “in range” of their Paris targets: Morocco, Gambia, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, India, and the Philippines.”

The current Australian Government claim they will exceed their Paris targets.

They can claim whatever they want. Talk is cheap. The proof is in doing, not talking.

Talk is not cheap. People cheapen talk.

Like you are doing now?

I wouldn’t rely on the brainpower of conservatives here since the math is so wrong. But you won’t care so carry on!