Trump skips climate G7 climate change meeting

He had meetings with Modi of India and Merkel of Germany… Oooooppss… They were at the G7 climate change meeting… I mean his schedule was mistaken…

Why bother? We are too late according to D Candidate Yang.

“The United States is only 15 percent of global emissions,” Yang said. “We like to act as if we’re 100 percent.”

“But the truth is even if we were to curb our emissions dramatically, the Earth is going to get warmer, and we can see it around us this summer,” Yang said.

And while some of the Democrat candidates say the United States has only ten years to avert climate change disaster, Yang said we are ten years behind.

“The last four years have been the four warmest years in recorded history,” Yang said. “This going to be a tough truth, but we are too late. We are 10 years too late.”

“We need to do everything we can to start moving the climate in the right direction, but we also need to start moving our people to higher ground,” he continued. “And the best way to do that is to put economic resources into your hands so you can protect yourself and your families.

Don’t bother me, I am moving to higher ground.

:aerial_tramway:

1 Like

^^^^^ This is what failing deflector shields looks like ^^^^^

6 Likes

With a Breitbart link, no less.

Oh come on. It was a teleconference. Or something.

Wouldn’t the Times cover Yang’s remarks?

Fake news?

You think 2000 feet above sea level is sufficient for the next 50-60 years?

So many questions…so little time.

:mantelpiece_clock:

Maybe Fox&Friends was on?

or sesame street

“Doesn’t exist!” to “Too late now!”

3 Likes

I dont get it. Trump abandoned the Paris deal because it was not good for the USA. He skipped this meeting. How can he get a better deal for the USA if he is not even present in meetings such as these?
Or is this is his way of saying “i dont buy that global warming crap”?
What is Trumps position regarding AGW, btw?

any time trumps skips any globalist climate crisis cult wealth transfer hoax meeting we should be thankful

1 Like

KFC was having buy one bucket, get a 2nd bucket 1/2 off.

Well done you hit all the fake news hot button says what a winner

3 Likes

He’s busy getting ready to nuke a hurricane.

Leave him alone.

2 Likes

I think I would take your posts more seriously if they included links from legitimate sources.

11 1/2 years left!

2 Likes

You are right. Probably 1000 feet above sea level will be plenty high enough. FL will be in big trouble.

:crystal_ball:

Shut off the AC in all government buildings.

Trump kindly gave the 2nd bucket to Stacy Abrams and her sister.

Maybe he was scared he was going to get laughed at again like at the State Dinner.

1 Like