Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

if i gave a damn, unlike nbc does over “stupid ■■■■■ i might have

but life is short, ya know?

I did not say there were deaths; I said there was a potential.

When they make a comedy based on Trump’s presidency, will this ridiculous moment make the cut?

Fox has kept covering it. And Breitbart has a number of stories about it.

Are they also “idiot DC rags?” If I go find stories from right-wing pundits who covered it on their shows, will you also call them “idiot DC rags?”

Such as Dijon mustard?

https://twitter.com/thedailyshow/status/1168509126772576256?s=21

1 Like

My post wasn’t about a sharpie and a map. It was about presidential butthurt.

1 Like

He said he canceled a trip to Poland to stay up to date on the threat of the hurricane. He went to his golf course and when criticized for this, said he was being updated every hour. Yet he still got it wrong

1 Like

Report on what? Trump’s Alabama meltdown? Probably-and so are Fox, Breitbart, our gracious host, and a number of other sites. What do you have to say about the right-wing news sites and pundits covering the story?

what kind of fragile egos report as “news” that he extended where a hurricane might go?

wonder why they do that

it’s like they know there’s this army of nutbags ready to charge with pitchforks

the same losers they depend on who blocked ambulances and traffic in freeways with “not my president” scrawled across their pathetic foreheads with…

lol. a sharpie

Whoa there, cut the hysterics and put the fire out from your hair!!

So you didn’t. Just checking.

Life is too short to hold everyone to the same standard? Whatever floats your boat!

has the msm/nbc reported on such things with obama?

daily show

when you find outcried by nbc, lemme know.

times are booming i am busy

Except that has nothing to do with ego.

President holds briefing from his office with false information.

News covers briefing and asks why president did that.

OMG THEIR EGOS

It’s like Trump knows that no matter how many lies he tells, there will be an army of nutbags on bended knee kissing the ring anyway.

No, just people who don’t like being jerked around and lied. Conservatives used to not like that when Obama did it.

lol. presidential butthurt

right wing news sites and pundits > nbc, npr and wapo now?

Give us an example of what you believe was a similar Obama so we can go see if they did.

I mean, Politifact considered “if you like your doctor…” the biggest lie of the year. That’s a title reserved for some pretty major lies. Maybe Politifact’s hair was just on fire over their hysteria, right?

thanks for reposting all that!

some of my best work. even if you don’t effectively address any of it but i was expecting that

: )

Try answering a question without asking another question, please.

I didn’t say they were > nbc/npr, wapo. You called media outlets talking about the story “idiot DC rags” or something like that. I’m asking if you categorize right-wing outlets covering the story the same way.

The reason you can’t refute any of it is because it was effectively addressed.

smiley face

awe. you want to equate right wing stuff with nbc, msm, etc

keep trying!

(no really, pls do)

If they are better than the lsm… then what does that say about them when they report on this?