Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

the media devoted their time to report on what trump does and says. I’ll never forgive them.

except if it might make him look good

< stumbles to fainting couch >

I still can’t get over Sharpie McBigBrain. Hey, if Trump keeps the event in the news, then who says it isn’t news.

1 Like

You missed the couch and hit the floor.

look how many paragraphs and energy you devoted to a sharpie mark on a map

he doesnt keep it in the “news”

the “news” keeps it in the “news”

wonder why

< points to this thread >

oh brother…

Swim upstream much?

Not for the first time I will point out you that inaccurate information about hurricanes can result in deaths. That you find that Trump disseminating inaccurate information is not a problem is problematic. And to defend your position you have no problems with Trump’s words not to be trusted should be problematic for you.

1 Like

Yeah, how you feeling dignity wise having to cover for this absolute dumpster fire?

i correct you, because your post is wrong. as usual. there is no personal attack.

Interesting coming from someone who I think has yet to make a non troll post on this forum.

and after 1 post, it’s all about me personally again

why does that keep happening?

this hardly results in “deaths” lol. if it did tr-rust-me you would hear about it like it was fired from a howitzer into your ear canal

It IS news, after years of hearing about how Obama was a narcissist without honor or morals or integrity from right-wing radio, Fox, etc. Those very same people are not holding Trump to the same standard they held Obama, and that includes what is allowed to be covered as “news.”

did nbc report on this. and npr and wapo?

you couldnt wait for SNL to make that joke tomorrow night?

Such as gum chewing:

Bike helmet wearing:

Birth certificates

Vacation golf

(I don’t even know where to begin linking stories about right-wing media complaining about vacations golf)

Want to keep going? Were you equally upset that these unimportant events, among a plethora of others, were covered?

I answered this question…in the post you just replied to.

Again you will not understand and twist it into something different. I get that. :wink:

I’ve never seen a president spend days trying to refute a story…going so far as wasting a military officer’s time by getting him to write a letter saying you were right…over something so petty as being corrected by the weather service.

What sort of fragile ego must a person have to get mad, and spend days stewing over it, when the WEATHER SERVICE corrects your presidential weather forecast?