Trump Should Unilaterally Appoint A Special Counsel to Oversee DOJ Election Irregularity; incl Mueller Investigation

^ Yeah! What she said.

^Yeah! What she said.

Propaganda? Who is running around saying the President is a co-conspirator of a non-crime? If you said, Democrats, then you’ve got the right answer. Who is running around saying Trump colluded with Russia despite not one scintilla of evidence supporting this conspiracy theory? If you said, Democrats, then you’ve got the right answer. When you verbally push Democrats to a wall then all they do is call you a racist and cheer themselves on for a victory that has no real dimensions on planet Earth… Its crazy… And I love that the leftists are trolling Hannity who is a Republican conservative. Are you employed by George Soros or is Hillary still paying people to damage Trump with all that leftover $400 million funneled to her campaign from Russia that shhh no news outlet will cover despite the fact that Putin actually made the claim? Please don’t call me a propagandist … . Give argument or go away.

Too late. Already left the station.

^ Yeah! What she said.

lol - Het!

Yes, we know you think that image is cute. Is that what you intend to respond with, from now on?

giphy

One thing at a time, we’re still waitin’ on that special prosecutor that’s gonna investigate Hillary.

Quack Quack

1 Like

We will have to wait until Trump is gone. No matter what leads to that end result. One way or another, he won’t be in office forever.

Once he is out, then it will be up to us on whether or not we want to try to salvage any of the cult, or keep using them as a constant reminder of what intellectual laziness and tribal hatred of fellow Americans can wrought upon this nation. Right now, I’m leaning towards the latter.

Nobody on the left should really talk about swinging opinions on the FBI and CIA by the right.

from Democrats Now Give the CIA Higher Marks than Republicans Do. That's a Really Big Shift

Which of those two lines shows a more radical and mercurial pattern of change? Which of those two lines has the deepest trough?

I could be mistaken but that big upswing in Democratic favorability might be because it was was polled shortly after the bin laden raid.

So it’s safe to say, democrats never really liked the CIA until it went after Trump.

Was this the turning point for democrats?

from Schumer predicted intelligence officials would ‘get back at’ Trump

A week before unverified documents emerged undermining President-elect Donald Trump, Senate Democratic leader Charles Schumer predicted that intelligence officials would “get back at” Trump for challenging their credibility.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this,” Schumer said in a Jan. 3 MSNBC interview.

I don’t think the CIA has gone after Trump, has it?

No, not at all…

Seems like they’re going after Russia to me.

Seems like the Dems like the CIA when they see them going after our enemies.

Oh? This is the first time they have gone after our enemies?

Going after russia is going after trump…