Trump shares doctored video,twitter labels it fake

hes tweeting out a video that has been digitally altered.
the actual video that cnn posted last year was of a black toddler and a white toddler running to hug each other.

trumps version?
terrified todler runs from racist baby. (and thats his spelling)

hes losing it. the GOP really needs to start putting country before blind allegiance to the cult of trump

Classy as always…Just when ya think he can’t be any more of a low life. He proves ya wrong again.

There are simply no words to describe this degenerate.

1 Like

Ahhhh…I just realized, he needs a distraction! Think about it. He knows this crosses the line and he’s hoping we’ll be talking about this and not the mess our nation is in. Trying to take the heat off Bolton’s book. A page straight out of his playbook, he knows his base will blindly defend him.

There is no bottom he cannot reach…

1 Like

Piece of ■■■■■

Can’t spell ‘toddler’. It’s from trump all right.

Bizarrely it seems that D Trump is trying to claim that “lies” (according to him) in Bolton’s book are highly classified.

1 Like

The edited video played elements of the video out of sequence, added ominous music and a fake CNN chyron suggesting that the “racist” white child was chasing the Black child in an attempt to suggest news organisations were distorting reality and that “America is not the problem” when it came to racism.

He keeps looking for the bottom.

Matches…matches for sale! Get your matches here! Matches…matches for sale! :sunglasses:

Orange man always victim emiright? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m going to give you…and only YOU…a discount…cuz I liiike you. :sunglasses: