Trump Sets Federal Spending Record + Yuge Deficit

We have record tax revenue…

You known what if i talked like you about Jewish people on this board I would get perma banned. It amazes me how some people are protected and allowed to spew their bigotry

2 Likes

So they should just let Somalia or central America rot even though they claim to have solutions for all? Very selfish…

So they should go back to Africa huh

1 Like

?

and So they should just let Somalia or central America rot even though they claim to have solutions for all? Very selfish, isn’t it…

No, Trump said they can come back…

Go back to where cratic dont be shy… Say it… Go back to AFRICA

yep its rigth there black and white, clear as day

“they” referencing 4 US congresswoman, 3 of which were natural born, need to go back to where they came from…

1 Like

Just kind of ignoring my posts and shouting racism… OK…

They said they have solutions for Somalia and Central America?

What continent does Somalia reside in… Say it with me… Go back to AFRICA

Is there some reason their solutions would not work there?

oops

When Republican lawmakers passed $1.5 trillion tax cuts in 2017, they promised the package would pay for itself. But a year and a half later, a key GOP congressman who helped craft the sweeping legislation has walked back that claim.

“We will know in year 8, 9, or 10 what revenues it brought in to the government over time,” Rep. Kevin Brady of Texas said at the Peterson Foundation’s fiscal summit in Washington on Tuesday. “So it’s way too early to tell.”

and fix it for the people there. Trump just wants the best for Somalia. You are stuck on race, not Trump!

So she should go back to Africa right?

You’d think she would want too. And help the people. She seems to have all the answers. Then, Why so selfish she’s letting the children keep dying in Somalia? Doesn’t she care?
Don’t you?

He didn’t say give up her citizenship, did he… ?

Last time… What continent does Somalia reside on?

1 Like

he used “They”, not “she”, not "her " …They as in the plural sense

What countries are AOC and Ayanna Pressley from?

Justin Amash is a child of immigrants. His mother is Syrian, his father is from Palestine. Has Justin done anything to help those people? Doesn’t he care? Did Trump tell him to go back to his country?
Ted Cruz and Anthony Gonzalez are children of immigrants. Both their fathers are from Cuba. Have they done anything to help those people? Don’t thhe care? Did Trump tell them to go back to his country?
Mario Diaz-Balart is a child of immigrants. Both his parents are from Cuba. Has Mario done anything to help those people? Doesn’t he care? Did Trump tell him to go back to his country?
Andy Harris is a child of immigrants. His mother is from Ukraine and his father is from Hungary. Has Andy done anything to help those people? Doesn’t he care? Did Trump tell him to go back to his country?

I could go on…

1 Like