Trump sending more troops and weapons to the Middle East

I was wrong, fat donald is sending around 2000 troops to his pals in Saudi Arabia.

Payment for their policies towards journalists?

If there’s one country that I distrust more than all others, it’d be Saudi Arabia. I understand though that the President is all about the business $ for the economic well being of the United Sates. Personally…I have different priorities.

Well there are zero American troops in Syria apparently.

He’s all about the business $$$ going into his own bank account. Saudi Arabia doesn’t do all that much for the rest of us economically.

Ah… nothing like grump taking a giant fat poop on his supporters just minutes after they claim he is keeping his promises.

Let’s see…remove 50 but add 2000.
That’s 1950 away from his promise…

Brilliant!

2 Likes

I bet he secretly sings himself to sleep with the infamous John McCain quote

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran…

2 Likes

Well, King Salman did let Donny caress his glowing orb that time, that has to count for something in the grand scheme of things?

Most of his supporters don’t really care and agree with their orange Messiah on whatever he says and does.

2 Likes

It is brilliant! Obese Donald knows if he sends that 50 from Syria to Saudi Arabia they will be out of range of the Turkish artillery!

U.S. troops in the vicinity of Kobani came under artillery fire from Turkish positions at approximately 9 p.m. local Oct. 11.

The explosion occurred within a few hundred meters of a location outside the Security Mechanism zone and in an area known by the Turks to have U.S. forces present.

All U.S. troops are accounted for with no injuries.

U.S. Forces have not withdrawn from Kobani.

The United States remains opposed to the Turkish military move into Syria and especially objects to Turkish operations outside the Security Mechanism zone and in areas where the Turks know U.S. forces are present.

The U.S. demands that Turkey avoid actions that could result in immediate defensive action.

DOD Statement on Artillery Incident Near Kobani > U.S. Department of Defense > Release

Has Obese Donald taken action against Turkey yet?

Or is this a golfing weekend?

Or a hiding incriminating evidence weekend?

I can never keep those separate…:thinking:

Department of Defense Press Briefing by Secretary Esper and General Milley in the Pentagon Briefing Room

OCT. 11, 2019

Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper; Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Army General Mark A. Milley

Today, I spoke with the Saudi minister of defense to discuss the status of Saudi Arabia’s defensive capabilities and our ongoing efforts to protect our partners from further Iranian aggression. Saudi Arabia is a long-standing security partner in the Middle East, and has asked for additional support to supplement their own defenses and defend the international rules-based order.

In response to continued threats in the region, I’ve ordered the deployment to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of two additional fighter squadrons and supporting personnel, along with additional Patriot and THAAD [terminal high altitude area defense] air and missile defense batteries. Taken together with other deployments I’ve extended or authorized within the last month, this involves about 3,000 United States forces. In fact, in response to Iranian provocation since May, the U.S. has deployed in array of additional capabilities to the region, including airborne early warning aircraft squadrons, maritime patrol aircraft squadrons, Patriot air and missile defense batteries, B-52 bombers, a carrier strike group, amphibious transport dock, unmanned aircraft, and engineering and support personnel. This has involved the deployment of about 14,000 additional U.S. forces to the region. The U.S. military has on alert additional Army, Navy, Marine and Air Force units to quickly provide increased capability in the region, if necessary.

The United States remains committed to protecting our allies, ensuring the free flow of resources needed to support the global economy, and demonstrating our commitment to upholding the rules-based international order. I urge other like-minded countries, especially our allies in Europe, to follow the United States’ lead and join us with their own defensive assets to ensure stability in the region.

Department of Defense Press Briefing by Secretary Esper and General Milley in the Pentagon Briefing Room > U.S. Department of Defense > Transcript

Thank you idiot Trump for destabilizing things in the Middle East so we can send more souls to and expend more treasure in a place on the map we need to leave and just let them work it all out themselves!

It’s pure solid projection…

Fat donald’s golfing again while former allies are being slaughtered in real-time, including women and children.
Oh, I forgot about this one:

https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1183149252056436737?s=21

1 Like

And if Trump does nothing and lets a wider war breakout between Iran and the Saudis shutting down the flow of oil from the gulf wrecking the economies of the industrialized world you’ll rant, rave, scream and bitch demanding his immediate removal from office for negligence.

Are you seriously countenancing the suggestion that the USA needed the 50 in Syria to be able to send 2.000 to Saudi Arabia?

At least he has his priorities squared away!

Think when he gets ready to hit his drive off the 6th Tee he will shout “Remember Normandy!”

:thinking:

1 Like

What’s better than sending 2,000 troops to Saudi Arabia? Sending 3,000 troops to Saudi Arabia.