Trump says Trumpcare will be here... after the next election

Sadly, his CRC supporters ARE that stupid…remember how he strung them along about his tax returns?

His base gives him no reason to provide anything more substantial.

1 Like

He was joking.

LIBZ! don’t get Trump jokes.

1 Like

The usual suspects are avoiding this thread. Probably waiting till they know how Hannity or Limbaugh will be spinning this.

We were told he had an alternative plan ready to go day 1, is that now day 2 of his second term.

I get that a President you voted for never delivers on everything they run for but Most people can be critical of the person they voted for when that happens. With Trump supporters its unthinkable to criticize their deal leader. This is why many Trump supporters are in my eyes have a cultish love for Trump. It really is quite bizarre.

3 Likes

Lol - the sad thing is we have seen that as an actual reply

You’re missing the rhetorical point.

When Trump does something he promised to do… such as withdrawing from TPP… he is keeping his promises.

When Trump does not do something he “promised” to do… such as his better than Obamacare health plan… this “promise” is recognized to have been a joke all along… largely meant as a mind game on libs who have too little sense of humor to see a joke when they see one.

In this fashion, Trump is certain to keep all of his promises, since he is only accountable for keeping the ones he has kept but not the others.

4 Likes

On day one!

True…the conman will keep the con going as long as it works on his marks.

Obama didn’t write Obama care. It is sad rep don’t have legislation to bring more choice and free market influence on health care ready to go. It’s also sad more reps are not proposing ideas for a better system. It’s another reason Trump won!. I did see a nice round table on fox business last friday that had good free market ideas.

The biggest problem is that the costumer is separated from the costs. We need to bring back real insurance. If all you want is catastrophic insurance then you should have that right. It’s all young people need.

This poster is definitely buying what Donald Trump is selling regardless if it’s a lie or not. That’s why he has a good chance at a second term.

:point_up_2:

For any republicans still trying to figure out why trump doesn’t have a plan, there is your answer.

I keep telling you guys that there are only a couple of things that are important to trump voters. And they prove it here without me having to say a word.

Yep, they come for they cruelty, and he always delivers.

Yes, trump does think his voters are that stupid, and he’s right, mostly.

1 Like

You should not be able to buy what you need? Why? What about freedom to chose?

None of us fell for Smollett of the delusion of collusion.

You fell for Trump, who promised many times he had a great healthcare plan to replace Obamacare. I listened to suckers on the radio today who voted for Trump and are now a little pissed he lied. Morons.

I hope the opposition runs with this gift fat donald has given them throughout the election.

Have they punished him for thinking so? Quite the contrary. Hard to blame him for exploiting it.

He doesn’t “think” they are that stupid… they ARE.

Trump supporters prove tht daily.