Trump says Trumpcare will be here... after the next election

Trump = Lucy
People that vote for him = Charlie Brown

4 Likes

President Trump has been effective and will he be your President for a 2nd term. It is a positive sign that you are successfully navigating through the stages of TDS. You’ll get there. Stay strong. Hope you are still recognizable to your family and friends. Some have not been so lucky.

Fat donald really, really thinks his followers are this stupid.

I don’t understand why they let fat donald do this to them.
He pushes their boundaries every single day and they take it like ■■■■■■■ champs, it’s unreal.

Prediction: The details of this healthcare plan will never be revealed.

If they are, they will be terrible and in no way better than the ACA.

If somehow his healthcare plan is an improvement, I will wear a MAGA hat everyday until I die.

2 Likes

Like, oh my gosh, like it is literally so crazy. I am like literally blown away.

Question for you, do you find it acceptable that it’s been 8 years and no healthcare plan from trump or the GOP? Yes, no?

Fat President Trump is doing just fine.
Skinny Obama did very little and the followers were peachy with that.
Here is 7 pages of Obama rhetoric versus reality. I am still unclear on the alt left’s rules for when it is okay to mention idol Obama. Seems the rules shift daily. I see hundreds of “imagine if Obama had”. I am assuming it’s okay to mention Obama only when attacking Trump but here you go anyway.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/?page=3

My friend, you didn’t answer the question, so I’ll try again.

Do you find it acceptable that it’s been 8 years and yet, no healthcare plan from trump or the GOP? Yes, no?

Yes, I am fine with it.

1 Like

Appreciate the answer.

America sure won’t.

I am getting a little concerned over the possibility of the lack of avocados. That will rile my feathers.

It appears you will do anything to avoid addressing the actual topic of the thread. I understand your pain.

Have you read half the threads here? I am not in the minority.
An AOC thread turned into a speed of light debate.

They don’t have anything because Obamacare was literally the Heritage FoundationWritten Romney Tested GOP plan but Mitch and the soulless GOPPERs couldn’t let a Black Democrat have any sort of victory so they opposed, sabatoged and screamed about it and now that they’ve gutted and neutered it, they realize they don’t have any plan that won’t utterly destroy the economy and the general welfare of the middle class.

That’s why they’ll keep making vague promises that will never come to fruition - and they’ll get away with it because certain people are too stupid to realize they’ve been had.

1 Like

Why?.

So where is the healthcare plan that Trump said he had ready back in 2016?

Why hasn’t Trump proposed a healthcare plan in his presidency yet?

Why won’t Trump propose his healthcare plan before the 2020 election?

Do you really think he will have a plan ready after his re-election?

Don’t you find his promise of a post-2020 plan suspicious in light of his prior claim to having a plan ready in 2016? It sure looks like another broken promise in the making, right?

We have to elect it to see what’s in it.

His voters ARE that stupid though!

1 Like

I grew up in the NY Metro area…and was in high school when this slick con-man was first getting attention back in the late 70’s. Most people where I grew up knew Trump was a sleazy self-promoter who’d sell his own mother if he could get a good price.

The rubes fell for his con. I wouldn’t blame them for falling so hard for it, but they were warned repeatedly about this clown.

1 Like