Trump Says It's OK He Misled Media About Son's Russia Meeting

Why hasn’t this clown been subpoenaed yet? Seriously?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-seemingly-admits-dictating-infamous-145209213.html

So he lies; his lies get repeated and covered by the media; then, he calls his own lies fake news.

1 Like

You can’t make this ■■■■ up.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I can’t wait for the books after he is ■■■■ canned.

Here’s the video.

and the dumpster fire burns brighter

and before a followup can be made there are more lies that need to be covered under and ever growing sedimentary layer of lies. by the end of the month no one remembers the first lie

This says something about the state of America when this isn’t even the third biggest story of the day, and wasn’t even the biggest story when it broke.

It’s okay to blatantly lie to The New York Times other media outlets. Just so he doesn’t lie to the American people.

1 Like

The president of the United States came out and flat out said he lied to the media but that’s ok!

The protests were about a video!

2 Likes

he’s a con man.

This was in the Fire & Fury book, Trump genuinely believes-and will not believe lawyers who tell him otherwise-that lying in public statements can be obstruction because heavy not talking to lawyers, he’s talking to the media, duh.

The most dishonest person to ever hold office.

^ by dishonest, he means lying ■■■■■ I’ll say it so you don’t have to.

This is actually the core of Trumpism. The truth doesn’t apply outside of court. Neither does proof.

Cuomo: There’s no proof of spying.
Stewart: We’re not in a court of law here are we?

pffff we don’t no need proof, I don’t see no court or no judge. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard this right wing line. If you watch the video, you can see it’s like this guy rehearses his “court of law” line in front of the mirror. Not just that one either, there are dozens of these kind of goofball rehearsed deflections through the whole clip, it’s pretty fascinating.

1 Like

They all know just how gullible their audience really is at this point, and they are no longer even putting forth an act pretending their base is willing to engage in independent thought. You would think many on the right would hang their heads in shame recognizing this reality, but instead, for some weird reason, they don’t seem to care.

So he says its ok to lie to the NYT

What’s his and Don Jr’s excuse for lying to our gracious host Mr. Hannity?

that’s actually another commandment in Trumpism. Boundaries are for suckers, don’t let shame get in the way of winning your goal. It’s all part of the Trump playbook.

1 Like

True. But what is the goal exactly?

This? :point_down:

looks like he used a little too much spray tan below the neck in that archival video

1 Like