Trump says he is likely to be criminally indicted over the January 6 event

Who said anything about voting for the one guy who has been proven liable in a court of law and and a jury to have sexually assaulted someone?

1 Like

You voted for the child pervert and will do so again. Be proud.

You voted for the jury proven sexual assaulter, and admitted underage peeper and will do so again. Be proud

2 Likes

Your only problem is that I don’t run around on here defending Trump. But you worship the pervert you voted for even though he is a proven pervert. Just watched you defending the perverts’ actions and making excuses for his prevision.

Sure okay.

Really? Where did I defend Biden so called pervasion?

Btw I’m still waiting on that proof that Biden called over 160 million American evil.

As for defending trump…

It’s not trump’s fault…it’s a faulty jury

Trump only doing what the founders wanted.

Perfect phone call, it’s not trump fault!

And this one? Well at least he’s not like Hillary ( who showed up to trump inaguration even though she lost…unlike Trump.)

Yeah you neeeeeeerver run around defending trump…

4 Likes

That is the job of the Biden DOJ, not Kamala.

And if Trump is found guilty of any of his indictments, will you agree?

That will depend on if it makes any sense. Let’s not forget, Jack Smith won a case against a former Governor of Virginia only to have it tossed out at the Supreme Court 8 to 0.

I have worked on resettling 20 or so recent refugees arrived from South America. They would all reject your comparison in a heartbeat. Hsve you ever talked to a refugee from Venezuela or do you just presume you can speak for them?

CNN is reporting that Jack Smith essentially did a paste and copy job of the Liz Cheyney co-led standing committee report findings here with this latest indictment. Makes this Special Counselor look purely like another henchman of the DNC don’t you think?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/02/politics/january-6-committee-report-indictment/index.html

4 Likes

No doubt your throwing him in jail now because the left fears him.

2 Likes

Most non partisan lawyers are saying this opens the door for any politician to be prosecuted for relying on false information to contest an election, well let’s que up the Hillary and Al Gore indictments. This case will be thrown out, the first one has a fighting chance. Russia cost Hillary the election as much as voting machines cost trump his. If Hillary isn’t indicted over the dossier then Trumps not indicted over this.

They still broke the law to get here it doesn’t matter how they feel, their actions speak for them. It’s so bad now that Eric Adams wants the border secure and a temporary pause on immigrants being granted amnesty.

Both Trump and Biden aren’t fit for office! My entire family is writing in RFK or someone of their choice if Biden or Trump is the nominee! Most hate them equally right now, Biden was literally pushed as a candidate who was an above water candidate who had zero corruption in his life! Not only does he have corruption the DOJ is actively covering it up.

1 Like

According to Devon Archer their job was selling access, you better pray to God his testimony to the oversight committee wasn’t the same as his interview with Carlson, especially since willfully lying to change an outcome of an election is now prosecutable according to Jack Smith.

2 Likes

That would explain why both the committee and the indictment included Trump’s speech and both left out the part about “peaceful and patriotic”.
That is giving Smith the benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

Lol I don’t know how Tucker Carlson got it, but he received a letter and showed Archer in an interview a hand written legal note when VP saying he was sorry he missed Archer at the WH, and was happy that he and Hunter are together. LOL Archer said that the letter was in reference to Joe congratulating him for helping Hunter start a DC lobbying firm, Joe was in on it the whole time, the interview is powerful and disregarded and shot holes through the Goldman statements.

In retrospect being too close to the sun will burn you!

Devon Archer

uh oh….

i guess it’s time for another trump indictment

2 Likes

I hope he is embarrassed. Lindsey was booed in his HOME STATE, SC when he spoke at a Trump rally.