Trump’s New Ukraine Defense Is Crumbling

How does that relate to declass again?

What is and where is he from. Another post says he’s foreign.

We’re allowed to say he’s not from here but not where from

You probably figured out by now I’m not one of those sick Democrats that pushed the Russian collusion hoax.

Oh, Russian. OK.

Yeah, I didn’t think you were a Democrat.

:rofl::rofl::popcorn:

Can’t get any more entertaining then this.

Can’t wait to see what you do when the declass comes out and destroys all the Russian collusion Liars.

I think your popcorn will be too stale to eat if you wait for that to happen.

1 Like

Nope, the closer it gets the more freaked the Democrats get.

Well, put some saran wrap over it just in case.

But since he was clear as to what it was, why did it matter?

It’s coming.:rofl:

Before or after Christ?

Any day!:rofl:

Here’s a question for you. AG Barr did not turn over the Whistleblower complaint to the FEC because it’s only a campaign violation if a foreign government gives a candidate something of value.

Trump was asking for the DNC server which qanon claims is in the Ukraine. Given that said server is at the heart of the alleged Deep State conspiracy that would be something of value.

By not sending the complaint, wasn’t Barr conceding that there is nothing to the Deep State conspiracy? If the server is of value, then Barr violated his oath of office and should resign immediately.

So brother Weedhopper, what’s your opinion? Is the Deep State conspiracy nonsense or should Barr be dismissed?

I will treasure your opinion on this.

4 Likes

Beginning with the phony dossier, paid for by Hillary Clinton, that was used to lie to the FISA court, to falsely gain an illegal surveillance on Donald Trump and his campaign, which led to false accusations to bring him down on phony charges of Russian collusion.

Then began phony charges of obstruction of justice on something which isn’t a crime to begin with, and which he never did anyway.

If it weren’t for the human scum, left wing dirt bags masquerading as “journalists” doing nothing but endless smears and propping up the false narratives put forth by low life liberal politicians, Donald Trump’s conversation with the Ukraine wouldn’t even be an issue, let alone a high crime or misdemeanor worthy of considering an impeachment.

But since the Democrats have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer the American voter, and have nothing but blithering, Communist idiots who have no chance of beating Donald Trump in 2020, The Democrats are falling back on the only thing they ARE good at, which is lying, cheating, stealing, bribing and slandering, in hopes of bringing down the man duly and fairly elected by the people.

Good luck with that…

Dont worry you can start using his new defense. The wall street journal says he shouldn’t be impeached cause trump is too stupid to pull something like Ukraine off. They used the word inept but same thing.

Got it. There was not actually any fabricated evidence, just a smattering of greatest hits from the conspiracy theory wing of the CEC. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought there may have actually been something I had missed.

Propaganda works folks!

2 Likes

Almost all the allegations in the dossier were confirmed except for the salacious sexual material, but the point of that material was that Trump was vulnerable to blackmail because of his infidelity and we have two US cases that confirm that Trump paid blackmail because of his infidelity.

So instead of getting all self righteous about the dossier, why don’t you point out what in the dossier has been disproven.

That’s the thing about Trump’s scandals. Those of us concerned about the scandal point to the evidence and those who defend to Trump rail about the process but treat actual evidence like a fatal third rail

And of course you have your raging anger, based on what one wonders?

2 Likes

I am waiting for Weedhopper to make his choice on this one: was Barr right to withhold the complaint from the FEC or was he not. So far silence.

1 Like