Trump’s New Ukraine Defense Is Crumbling

No they are making stuff up in secret because of all the investigations into Obama and his Deepstate which are close to being released.

Prove it. Cite the rule that a vote has to be taken first

And not even doing a good job of it

All you have to do is look at the last three votes the sick Democrats did.

Cite the actual rule or you have nothing. Those votes were not required but merely attempts to force something the Speaker was not ready to do

To the bold, what examples do you have of fabricated evidence? This is a first I’m hearing that any of the evidence that has come out has been made up. Links?

Sure it was.:rofl:

Are you claiming that the Democrats made up the transcript of the phone call with Zelensky that Trump released.

Are you saying the Democrats scripted Mick Mulvaney’s, “It was a quid pro quo, get over it” statement.

Are you saying that the Democrats made up Ambassador Taylor’s opening statement – a man who was named Ambassador to the Ukraine by George W. Bush and then by Trump?

You can whine about made up evidence but can you point to any?

As to the investigations you have pinned your hope on, you did see the government of Italy just told Barr and Dunham to pound sand?

I vote time machine…just because I really really want there to be a time machine.

2 Likes

There is; it is called the Tardis.

1 Like

Ah yes…this little thing that Dr. Who for decades has flown around time in. I wish I had one…and a sonic screwdriver as well.

A sonic screwdriver would make household repairs so much easier. LOL

2 Likes

Sure, the fake transcript Schiff read and put on record.

It’s absolute garbage.

2 Likes

Non sequitur fail. But thanks for continuing to make my.point for me

Nothing is secret. The GOP has been at every session, asking questions with the same time allowed as Dems.

Better tell the Dems to hurry the declass is coming.:rofl:

Watching them freak is entertaining in it self.

Has Q set a date?

Can you please point to the Democrats freaking out over declass?

NARRATOR: He can’t

Haven’t seen Q in awhile, not sure if we need him now that America is informed about Obama and his attempted coup with his Deepstate traitors.

Schiff’s reading of the whistle blowers transcript that was a lie. How is that not freaking out?