Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

So desperately want to make this about anything other than the President praising a Representative committing an assault.

It is actually easier to be a human and say that Gianforte was wrong for doing it and Trump is wrong for praising him.

1 Like

Stay out of another man face and you won’t get body slammed.

It’s not a hard concept to understand is it?

All journalists should make up stories at home for blogs instead of asking pesky policy questions to those running for office. Holding truth to power can get you powerbombed.

bernie had a chance a few days ago to denounce violent left wing rhetoric and tactics. He didn’t!

Whataboutism is strong with this one.

Are journalist special?

Should they be treated differently?

Are they protected class of people?

Stay arm length away and nothing will happen…including your microphone unless he’s willing to speak into it.

It’s really not a hard concept to understand is it?

Here you go Sneaky. Do you need me to post a definition for the word “warrants” as well?

Why is anyone surprised fat donald is condoning violence against the media?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/881503147168071680?s=21

We like it when people punch “nazis”, we like it when people harass those we don’t agree with…but when the tables are turned and our side is the target, we don’t like it anymore.

So true. How sad that’s all these parties have left.

um thats not how it works. As llong as the guy doesnt touch the other person, you dont have the right to body slam someone.

This is the part where you switch gears and pretend to play the victim card now that libs are means.

2 Likes

You are equating a journalist to a Nazi lol oh my

You don’t get to decide that for another person.

“I’m not touching you! I’m not touching you! I’m not touching you!”

-snack!-

“Mom! Jimmy hit me!”

2 Likes

There is a difference between physical battery and harassment,

of course Trumpers see no difference.

Allan

yeah we kind of do. its called the law. Your rights end at the end of my nose. anything beyond that isnt illegal. He could have pressed for assault charges but that would be weak.
He is a short tempered ■■■■■■■ who should have resigned after that.

There is a difference between rhetoric and actually doing something. Its not much but there is. The very fact you and other defend this and then go on to say that libs are mean is laughable.

But then again you talk out of both sides so what else is new. Mr i want to punch people in the teeth while i cry about the left being a violent mob.

I like to refer to them as very fine people.

this is from Google…a left-wing search engine.

Assault does not necessarily involve a physical attack. Assault is any action that causes the other person to fear bodily harm. It can be a slap, a punch or a shove, but it can also be a verbal threat of violence, aggressive posturing (a raised fist, jabbing a finger) or yelling angrily in someone’s face .

As I said…Stay arms length away.
Is that concept to hard to understand?

To prevent criminals from easily entering my condo.

any other questions.

what does that have to do with criminals teaching someone a lesson?

my point stands

Criminals cant teach lessons.

Criminals are convicted or plead guilty or get away with it.

doesnt dismiss their criminal behavior.

Gianforte is a convicted criminal.

ya want to see his mug shot.

Allan

Allan

assault is a the threat

battery is the deed.

Hence the charge of assault and battery.

Allan