Trump required to protect US against invasions, as thousands approach our borders

Highly likely our military could figure out how to turn people back crossing our borders without shooting them. At least Trump makes an effort to defend our borders. Democrats make none and complain if anything is done, and then pretend to not be open borders people.

1 Like

Agreed. A tall ladder or a good shovel would render that wall useless.

Hell, all someone has to do is take a boat from the shore in Mexico to the shore on the US, and that wall is useless.

Agreed my issue is with the phrase “Stack them up like cords of wood”.

Cite the law. Chapter and verse. Last chance.

you can’t be this stupid.

@CanadianJudo

Yes, they want them to shoot civilians, refugees fleeing violence no less. They’re openly admitting it.

You know who else did that? ****ing Nazis, that’s who.

Are you saying that a million men (and women, btw) volunteered to shoot unarmed men, women, and children at the border?

Is that what YOU served to do? That’s not what I signed up for.

That’s EXACTLY what he thinks our military is for. I guess it’s time to change those recruiting commercials.

1 Like

See? Time to change those recruiting commercials. Instead of showing our troops running towards danger and helping people in need…let’s start showing them shooting men women and children at the border. I’m sure that will attract a certain kind of recruit.

Not if they have their way.

You sound like until January 2017 there was no fence, no border patrol.

Next up…Berlin Wall.

You’re citing AmericanThinker and WorldNetDaily. Let us know when you have ACTUAL legitimate sources that don’t spend their time citing conspiracy garbage.

Hey, here’s an idea. Why don’t we actually enforce the laws on things like e-verify and fine companies who hire illegal aliens. Then you thwart one of the main reasons they come here - jobs.

I know - crazy idea that might actually work, and I’ve been harping on that for years now…

1 Like

God help us if a crew of men women and children trudging across the desert to escape persecution and find a better life instills so much fear, and is call an ‘invasion’ by so many Americans. If this bunch causes you to wet your pants in fear, imagine how you would react to an honest to god invasion.

1 Like

What a black heart you must have, to think people coming to your country to have a better life are ‘invaders’.

Imagine if christ turned away all the people who heard his word and wanted to join his church…

“Away! Away you scoundrels! This is MY CHURCH! Away you invaders!”

What if I tried to force entry into your home to “have a better life”?

Easiest way is to make all the open border advocates to be required to take a refugee in and financially take care of them, this would end the argument immediately,

I have nothing but respect and praise for an individual who would take a refugee/migrant in and financially take care of them, but I have never ending contempt for those wanting them brought in and then the responsibility be put on taxpayers.

2 Likes

Remember that guy who murdered the girl in Iowa…what consequences for his employer hiring him year after year after year if he was indeed here illegally?

1 Like