Trump required to protect US against invasions, as thousands approach our borders

Of course. You have volunteered for this, correct?

I volunteered a long time ago. Before you were born. My time’s up. We have a million men in uniform. All of them are available for this.

are you suggesting the U.S Military mass murder a bunch of civilians?

I’m suggesting the U.S. Military repel an invasion across our borders. Imagine that.

so you would be okay with the U.S Military murdering a thousands of civilians?

I’m OK with the U.S. Military repelling an invasion across our borders.
You keep asking the same question.

Please stop. You do understand they’re being preyed on…used by certain special interest groups.

Are you suggesting we should not protect our borders against an ongoing invasion?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

1 Like

I’m asking you a simply Yes or No question.

no protect your border all you want, I’m trying to figure out what “Stack them up like cords of wood” means.

I’ve answered you.

So, you agree with America protecting her borders against this invasion?

JWK

Yes I would suggest the border agent or military arrest and detain anyone crossing the border, because shooting an unarmed civilian is a crime.

You’re full of it as usual.
Cite any law against protecting our borders with deadly force.

are you seriously trying to suggest shooting unarmed civilians isn’t a crime?

So, you do favor building a wall which would prevent unwanted entry?

JWK

a wall is a waste of money.

Cite the laws you said are being broken. I’ll ignore your posts until you do.

So, you don’t support American protecting her borders from an ongoing invasion. I thought that was the case.

Thank you for coming clean.

JWK

It is a crime punishable by life imprisonment and hard labor for a U.S solider to shoot an unarmed civilian.