Trump Rally Live - Youngstown Ohio 9/17/22

If Democrats were not allowed to name-call, they would have nothing to say.

2 Likes

next nazi reference gets some time off

1 Like

Good try but not even close. :+1:

1 Like

Stop the steal for one. He raised $400 million off that one and hired Rudy Giuliani to find voter fraud. They found none.

people knew what the money was going for and not finding fraud doesnt mean it wasnt rigged. those who donated realize this

outcome they wanted? no. guaranteed success? no

but not a “con”

what else you got?

1 Like

Great.

Oh the irony. The bulk of the posts on these boards name-call dems.

Even better. He sent out a fund raising email to subtly get his supporters to buy him a new Trump force one.

You aren’t naive enough to believe he spent all that money on Rudy. He’s using the money to fund his lavish lifestyle.

thats not a “con”

1 Like

he already had a lavish lifestyle. forever. remember? for decades. all the way back to when you liked him and laughed with him on stern

2 Likes

I’ve never liked him. Never watched a single episode of his stupid tv show. The difference is now you© are paying for that lifestyle.

oh i know only oprah did

oh i know no one does that’s why he’s still on the air with all his fetishes and clowns

Because the last election proved that big repetitive tribal cult rallies don’t equate to electoral success?

lack of popularity and enthusiasm does?

The presidency is not supposed to be a popularity contest. And despite the Deadhead-like caravans that follow Trump around to C-list rock band sized rallies, he isn’t popular among the vast majority of thinking people.

i agree

but just in case relax the rules on mail vote rejection criteria at the last second

1 Like

Great, another election fraud thread. Well done.

No? What’s it supposed to be?

That sweet, easy derision. That ol’ time arrogance. Nice.

1 Like