Trump Pulls out of NK Summit

Kurt Anderson wrote True Believers.

:rofl: Yeah, him and about 10,000 other people. I wrote that. In 2007 or so.

Thanks! Definitely one of my top 10 movies.

I never heard of Kurt Anderson. If heā€™s claiming he wrote that heā€™s in copyright infringement.

Darn, and I thought I outed an award winning novelist on social media.

You got a degree by studying a novel?

Best get after him then.

ā€œAndersen is the author of three novels, including Turn of the Century (Random House, 1999), which was a national bestseller and New York Times Notable Book of the year, and the New York Times bestseller Heyday (Random House, 2007), which won the Langum Prize for the best American historical fiction of 2007. Random House published his third novel, True Believers, in the summer of 2012.ā€

I donā€™t read much fiction. What I wrote is pasted on bulletin boards on military bases all over the world. T shirts have even been made.

Iā€™m good.

Congratulations. I hope you know I was just playing. There are several works of art by different artist that bear the same name.

But seriously, We should all with Trump success on this. It would sting to see such an ass get the Nobel prize but Iā€™d rather see that than the carnage in SK and all the American and Korean lives lost. It will really piss off China though.

Iā€™m game. Iā€™, ready to learn the different forms of goverment.

Just need a master to teach me.

Eric Hoffer wrote The True Believer. He is dead.

Go take an intro class on Comparative Governments and Politics. Your community college likely offers this course.

I was hoping to learn from an expert like yourself.

You knowā€¦only the best.

I have better things to do with my time. If you want to get informed take a class. If you donā€™t want to be informed then donā€™t take a class.

Meanwhile, I have to pack for a trip.

Later people.

I donā€™t play.

Weā€™ll be waiting for your class when the fall semester starts. Vaya con Dios.

1 Like

I wrote it. Itā€™s posted above.

So youā€™re not here to debate, learn or share knowledge. Youā€™re here to troll.

Would that be correct assumption?

1 Like

The real author of ā€œThe Art of the Dealā€: