Trump presidential trinkets?

A politician using a flag? Obama pioneered that one!

It is both funny and sad that you truly believe anything Trump tells you.

Iā€™m not sure what that was even about.

Was Obama selling something like that for personal profit? I donā€™t know.

At one point, he or his campaign was selling limited edition prints of a stylized US flag with his logo on it.

Gotcha. I donā€™t remember, but sounds like a campaign thing. Always subject to criticism, of course.

All campaigns sell merch nowady.

But was it his personal company selling his Presidential Office solely to line his pockets?

Iā€™m not trying to be combative. I respect your opinions.

Honestly, I donā€™t remember if it was a campaign thing or not, I just remember thinking it was ridiculously crassā€¦much like what I think of Trumpā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

Wow - I guess there really are people that believe Trump divested himself of his businesses.

1 Like

Roxie may not know what divesting means.

Itā€™s wrong and I wish Trump would not commercialize the office of the President. There are some things that are out of bounds and I consider this to be one of them.

5th avenue shootout syndrome right?

that is false

Itā€™s beyond silly to expect someone whoā€™s business assets are primarily real estate to divest, how much do you think you can get for a property or business the buyer knows you must sell? Think you would get fair market value for it? It should have been placed in a blind trust, not divested, heā€™s not a typical politician whoā€™s assets are mostly stocks. And before you ask, no, giving control to family members is not a blind trust. And yes he should be impeached for not doing so.

the Dems need to get Oprah or LeBron in the White House.

But it is hilarious and Im so glad she stepped up to contribute

Iā€™ll gladly admit if Iā€™m wrong but I really do not think youā€™re remembering correctly. Can you find any evidence of what youā€™re referring to? Surely itā€™s somewhere on the internet.