Trump plotted to use the DOJ

I already gave you several and you poo-pooed it so again, I’m not here to waste time. If this is over your head, go to school, get an education on this stuff and get back to me. Then we can have a grown up conversation about it…k?

1 Like

tens if not hundred thousand or more.

Do you have another explanation for the excess deaths in 2020?

Yes. Political expediency.

1 Like

I’m trying to have a grown up conversation with you. You listed a bunch of stuff that you claimed would effect the US’s Covid numbers. I thought it was interesting and asked you to explain your thoughts on the first item you mentioned, diversity.

So, please explain how diversity negatively impacted our Covid data.

Thanks!

What was the cause of death for those excess deaths?

Half of em died from other causes.

This isn’t the thread for that…and I’m not going to rehash it either.

Holy bat ■■■■■

Facts are poison to Donald, and many of his followers.

1 Like

And? Obama is no longer president either, but we have accusations in this very thread going all the way back to the Obama administration.

If it’s good for the goose, it’s good for the gander…

Silly us for expecting you to explain the baseless assertion that you brought into the thread

Then we should see 400 thousand additional deaths on top of predicted death rate for 2020.

What their causes? Was there something special about 2020 that amplified “other causes” in some way? Even half the Covid deaths would be a significant bump in yearly deaths so I’m interested. Was there a war in the US resulting in 200,000 deaths?

I’ll use the same wording libs used for years after Hillary lost.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Interesting that you chose a site that estimates death rates based on mid year data. Do you think that was appropriate?

Yes…because it take months and months for all data comes in.

Question for YOU. How many Americans died last year…2019.

But of course. My point being that using data from mid 2020 as a proxy for 2020 death totals is ridiculous when in the midst of an accelerating pandemic. Don’t you agree?

2.84 million. Up to Dec 26, we are at 3.19 million for 2020. That’s about +350,000 deaths, or an increase of 12%. Likely higher in both count and percent when all the data for 2020 comes in.

No we are not.

Oh, I was going by the preliminary estimate from the CDC. Perhaps you have better data?

Same CDC that ■■■■■■ up on handling this pandemic?

Are you saying their data on deaths in the US is inaccurate? What leads you to believe that is the case? Do you have any evidence?