Trump plotted to use the DOJ

The head of the DoJ during this period that I mentioned, isn’t “involved in this”? K. :sunglasses:

Now I understand your spelling too.

1 Like

Thread is about Trump’s pllot to use the DOJ to overturnt he election. Rosenstein was teh deputry until May 2019. He’s not invovled in this no matter how you spell it.

…and your response was to mine that stated they’ve been working against the President since inception. Seriously…can you keep up?

1 Like

Orange man is a very sore loser.

From New York Slime…same ■■■■ newspaper with all their unnamed sources confirming that great Russian hoax?

Or Ukraine quid pro quo?

Now that’s funny…since Trump was already hitting million doses a day before he left office.

3 Likes

but we are talking about the people mentioned in the article. You opinions on rosenstein don’t have any bearing on their actions.

I said that the history of the DoJ has always been working against Trump throughout his term. Rosenstein was the very first acting AG…right out of the hole…and this was BIG and he DIRECTLY WORKED AGAINST TRUMP and it never stopped until Bill Barr. Barr slowed the ■■■■ down but it was still rampant.

2 Likes

Is it you claim the DOJ officials, appointed by Trump, who refused to go along with the scheme outlined in the article were working against trump?

They had been in office for a long time and had relationships. Now here comes crazy ass, Mr. business mogul Trump who has NO political history. Trump was learning politics as he went and he got chewed up from all directions along the way. It was only towards the end of his term that he learned the job and IMO his handling of COVID will be looked at very favorably in the history books when the media is no longer a factor and the facts are more fully exposed.

2 Likes

Here is some data for you from Statista.com

ETA: checked the most recent data and the US remains in the top 10 worst countries for most Covid deaths (normalized).

Is that the sort of fact you felt would exonerate Trump?

We’re not #1?

Now factor in the diversity of the US, our economy and our freedom and the US performed very well. It may even have done better financially had Trump’s suggestions of staying open been adhered to…you know…like what the governors in states like California, New York, Michigan are suggesting now?

Actually, it looks like you don’t like the data and are attempting to hand wave it away. Let’s take the diversity factor. Explain how our diversity contributes to the higher death rate per capita.

Perhaps, but likely would have seen even more deaths.

And I bet people believe China has 3 per million too.

It’s more like I attempt to look at as many facets on a diamond before I put my name on how good the quality is. Obviously, that’s not your mode of operandi?

Feel feel to throw China out and assume they have vastly undercounted. Does it change the US data in any way?

Yes, I’m waiting for you to explain one of those facets, diversity. Please explain how diversity effected us negatively on Covid deaths. Thanks!

No it doesn’t. US had special interest in inflating those numbers.

You think the Covid deaths are inflated? Any idea how much?