Trump pardons Jack Johnson, grave injustice corrected

I’m not complaining, I just think that it’s stupid and meaningless.

1 Like

We love people who rise to the top despite the odds… Kind of like Trump taking the WH

P.S. It’s his Johnson’s great-great niece . She didn’t even know him, LOL

Or people who haven’t been dead for 70 years. And by your logic, Bush also had 8 years, as did Clinton and so on…

Good for Trump.

Has the following been debunked? Seems accepted as fact. Disappointing if true.

Johnson met Etta Terry Duryea, a Brooklyn socialite and former wife of Clarence Duryea, at a car race in 1909. In 1910, Johnson hired a private investigator to follow Duryea after suspecting she was having an affair with his chauffeur. On Christmas day, Johnson confronted Duryea and beat her so badly she was hospitalized. They reconciled and were married in January 1911. Prone to depression, her condition worsened because of Johnson’s abuse and infidelity. She committed suicide in September 1912, shooting herself. On December 4, 1912, Johnson married Lucille Cameron. Cameron divorced him in 1924 because of infidelity.

That’s a complaint.

So what? Many people complain about the injustice of slavery and some demand restitution … and not a single one of them was ever a slave or even the child of a slave.

Yes they did. Only one of them was the first black President.

The racist did the right thing.

Whose life has been impacted by this? This is not restitution. trump only did this because Obama didn’t.

1 Like

Are you in favor of Reparations now? :slight_smile:

Simply astounding.

Why do you hate Jack Johnson? Are you racist?

No. Are you capable of understanding a simple sentence?

It looks like Conan called this one right on the money. :wink:

Expunging a record

Well done Juvenile Court Judge Calvin L. Williams .

Ms. Claudette Colvin would definitely be welcome in my National Cemetery for Human Rights Champions when she passes.

1 Like

AFT. :neutral_face:

I don’t know what that means.

About freaking time.

1 Like

I agree.