Trump pardons D’Souza. A month later he's retweeting #BurnTheJews and #BringBackSlavery

And? Ten more

And what? He admitted his guilt. What was the legal basis for the pardon again?

Sounded more like something you’d put out.

You said it.

I knew you had nothing and wouldn’t fess up to your stupid mistake.

I for one am shocked. Now everyone else is too.

Guess what…this isn’t a Farrakhan thread. But thank you for bringing your deflection in.

Trump said that D’Souza was a great voice for freedom and he wants him to be a “bigger voice than ever”.

1 Like

Everyone is entitled to a Presidential pardon. What don’t you get about that? To deny a pardon to a racist would be discrimination.

1 Like

perhaps Donald will feel compelled to pardon himself to show everyone he is not discriminatory.

The Donald has the best pardons. Pardons like you’ll never believe. People say that a lot about him.

I am not even going to honor your thread on this by defending or participating besides this one post that I don’t believe he actually uttered that as his opinion on those subjects……for one second. Again…you’re simply sowing discourse.

1 Like

Someone doesn’t understand how hashtags work.

And Farrakhan has what to do with this? Do you have anything to say about the topic of the thread?

Are you under the impression Presidential pardons only go to those who are found innocent of crimes or something?

Get back to use when he starts pardoning hundreds of drug dealers. Like Obama did.

Ummmmm this clown pleaded guilty. He wasn’t convicted. Which is pretty much always the case.

So, Obama only pardoned the innocent?

Ya got me…….and p l e a s e don’t teach me. :sunglasses:

Geez, some things never change. Still trying to twist my words. I said people are convicted and found guilty when they get pardoned, they don’t plead.

A plea deal entails that you admit to committing the criminal act publicly and on the record.

Say what? A pardon says nothing about whether they pled guilty, or were even convicted. Are you trying to claim Obama and other Presidents only pardoned the innocent or that is even what pardons are for?