Trump paid only $750 in taxes in 2016 and again in 2017

he was in the Senate in 2017 ? Holy ■■■■ that is a big ■■■■■■■ News Item!

4 Likes

He wasn’t a member of the senate in 2017.

Here ya go

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/once-the-poorest-senator-middle-class-joe-biden-has-reaped-millions-in-income-since-leaving-the-vice-presidency/2019/06/25/931458a8-938d-11e9-b570-6416efdc0803_story.html

2 Likes

So he’s not hurting. So his middle class shtick is complete ■■■■■■■■■ Thanks for the verification.

1 Like

he has no reason to clear anything up

he does have reason to prevent democrats and media from creating narratives over nothing

while the left twists over and over this issue

wise he is

Wasn’t Deutsch Bank also subpoenaed maybe they gave them the records.

the less he paid, the more impressed i am

taxes arent a punishment for the successful

He’s broke… spin that

Typical.

Just for the record, the story here isn’t that Trump is super rich and not paying his taxes. The story is that Trump isn’t actually super rich. He has equity, and he’s living off that credit.

1 Like

Amazing

So the DA illegally leaked them? That would make everything us on the right have claimed true. If they get them they will leak them.

1 Like

He shouldn’t have lied. Focus on that

1 Like

Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.”

I would guess if this is proven, that tax fraud would apply.

1 Like

He thought he was done? Come on man, that’s weak. He was building his war chest and making connections… all that was.

1 Like

He’s in deep ■■■■■

“In 2012, he took out a $100 million mortgage on the commercial space in Trump Tower. He took nearly the entire amount as a payout … His company has paid more than $15 million in interest on the loan, but nothing on the principal. The full $100 million comes due in 2022.”

Maybe…but this makes everything those of us who don’t support trump have ever said true as well. He’s a cheat and a fraud…so I guess we are all even. Right?

He will just declare bankruptcy.

How does him owing money and using legal tax write offs make him a cheat and a fraud?

This confirms once and for all that he never wanted to be president, that the whole we don’t know who controls will control Biden is just a play on the fact that the president will let anyone e pull his string as long as it’s beneficial and that well that he is just not very special at all

I am genuinely shocked at how this turned out. I would have wagered money he had a couple hundred million liquid, just not billions.