Trump Ordered Officials to Give Jared Kushner a Security Clearance

It’s Not Technically Illegal

GOPs new slogan?

2 Likes

Please cite where I’ve ever used the phrase.

You have a link to the report on his background check? Post it.

You should ask macghan and Kelly…

Have you seen them to know if he should be cleared or not? Do you have that sort of clearance to read those files?

Why? They haven’t been quoted anywhere in this story.

I’m not making any claims about the appropriateness of his clearance at all. Those that are should I think perhaps some basis other than prejudice.

You made the claim that Obama would not be cleared and yet you presented no evidence other than forum posts stating your opinion.

Thats a cool story rose…utterly irrelevant.but cool none the less…

Lying liars got caught lying again and people who support them dont care all the while where crying about the previous administration being the least transparent…

Or what did you think i forgot you would say that?

I know…i know…link to it. .but im not…because i dont have too…and youll just express it later anyways

2 Likes

It’s not technically illegal.

It does show (again) that Trump places his wants above the security of the United States.

The most stunning thing about the story is that Trump flat-out lied to reporters about his involvement. For the twelfth millionth time, another case of: If a President Hillary Clinton had done this, Trump sycophants would be howling for her immediate impeachment and imprisonment, in whatever order could be done fastest.

4 Likes

The sheer amount of corruption trumper’s and so-called Republicans have looked the other way for, have spun or rationalized …to say it’s staggering is literally an understatement

Its mostly partisan politics to be honest…was obama as corrupt? Not even close but people still covered for him with the same passion.

He and his crappy family have flat out lied about so much, everyone is just numb to it now.

2 Likes

That’s probably true. Equally true would be the Hillary sycophants ready to overlook it.

Where’s the balance? I don’t think Trump is helping find any.

No, there’s no evidence Hillary supporters would overlook this sort of ■■■■■

Balance of what? Trump’s dumbtrucks full of lies, versus what?

That used to be a common theme among certain Trump defenders who strangely don’t really post around here so much anymore. I guess carrying the water got a little tiring.

I’ve watched both sides around here since Bush was president. It’s pretty much a micro-cosm of the same biased views both FOX and the MSM complain about. Until people are willing to stand up somewhere in the middle and reach out we’re going to have this great divide that we keep being told can’t be closed. And the far left looks like the far right looks like the far left…

And laugh. That’s good for closing the great divide.

You didn’t ask and neither did anyone else.

His close associations with people like Reverend Wright, history of hard drugs, and communist leanings would all prevent him from getting a TS or higher clearance.

…unless his father in law was President. Or something.

Also :joy:

Yet there’s no evidence to show Kushner had any of those problems.