Trump openly suggests Ukraine and now China should investigate Bidens

1 Like

What did Biden supposedly do inside China? Or is he asking China to investigate Biden inside of the United States? That’s the question.

Geezus crackers what a load of nonsense. Unbelievable.

During a phone call with Xi on June 18, Trump raised Biden’s political prospects as well as those of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who by then had started rising in the polls, according to two people familiar with the discussion. In that call, Trump also told Xi he would remain quiet on [Hong Kong protests]F(https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/china-hong-kong-oct-1-live-intl-hnk/index.html) as trade talks progressed.

The White House record of that call was later stored in the highly secured electronic system used to house a now-infamous phone call with Ukraine’s President and which helped spark a whistleblower complaint that’s led Democrats to open an impeachment inquiry into Trump.

Now we know why Trump was silent on HK and why he obsequiously congratulated Xi on Communist China’s anniversary.

He is disgusting.

I’m wondering if he personal attorneys are telling him to keep his mouth shut? Talk about
self-incriminating.

Lol good one!

You haven’t offered anything remotely similar, that’s simply a fact.

Did you even read your own citation? They were operating out of the US and had cooperation with authorities overseas in putting the case together.

He’s asking for cooperation looking into what looks like influence peddling and special favors for Biden’s son.

Yes, earth shattering news there that Trump would keep quiet on HK during the trade negotiations.

We should immdiately have him arrested and frog marched down PA Ave.

Solomon didn’t have ■■■■■

He had an undated memo that didn’t say what he said it said (trusting the sheeple not to read it) and a picture of another memo written in Ukrainian.

But you fell for John “I never met an 8Chan Conspiracy I Couldn’t Spin” Solomon’s schtick.

Again.

2 Likes

I didn’t fall for anything, they showed the documents.
Solomon has nothing to do with 8 chan or any other nut ball site.

1 Like

The documents didn’t say what he said they said.

Of course not and I’m sure We can all take your word for it.

Let’s be clear, you didn’t’ watch any of those programs this week much less tonight did you?

If you mean Rudy G., it’s enough to get him to shut up.

I did.

And I’m watching the sheeple get taken in…again.

1 Like

Are any of the Biden’s operating out of China? Tell us more about this cooperation with authorities overseas… would those authorities be Chinese per chance?

You start with this deal and all of those associated with it.