Trump On Schiff: ‘He’s a Total Mess Right Now Because He Got Caught Lying’

Originally published at: Trump On Schiff: ‘He’s a Total Mess Right Now Because He Got Caught Lying’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump unloaded on House Intel Chair Adam Schiff from the White House this week; telling reporters the lawmaker is a “total mess” because he “got caught lying” during congressional hearings on the Ukraine.

“Adam Schiff, he’s another beauty. He got caught lying all over the place, he doesn’t know what to do. Right now he’s a mess and everybody knows it. He’s a total mess because he got caught,” said the President.

“We have to do the right thing for our country. Whatever it may be, I just think it’s the right thing. I respect both opinions, the problem with the other opinion is: When do we leave? Do we stay there forever?” he added, referencing his troop drawdown from northern Syria.

Trump on Adam Schiff: “He’s a total mess” pic.twitter.com/pPrsBPpQ7T

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) October 7, 2019

Trump called for Schiff’s immediate impeachment last week after he falsely attributed comments to the President made during his phone call with the leader of the Ukraine.

“Nancy Pelosi knew of all of the many Shifty Adam Schiff lies and massive frauds perpetrated upon Congress and the American people, in the form of a fraudulent speech knowingly delivered as a ruthless con, and the illegal meetings with a highly partisan ‘Whistleblower’ & lawyer… This makes Nervous Nancy every bit as guilty as Liddle’ Adam Schiff for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and even Treason. I guess that means that they, along with all of those that evilly ‘Colluded’ with them, must all be immediately Impeached!” posted Trump on Twitter.

….This makes Nervous Nancy every bit as guilty as Liddle’ Adam Schiff for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and even Treason. I guess that means that they, along with all of those that evilly “Colluded” with them, must all be immediately Impeached!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2019