Trump never knew Parnas

You realize that this is a recording, right?

Imagine, Parnas and his boy got this kind of access tot he president for like a half million dollars in contributions. That’s pathetic. A half mil should get you a meeting with a mid level Senator tops.

Wasn’t Parnas Rudy’s guest at Bush 41’s funeral

I love the irony that one of the lead DA’s that took down the American Mafia is now best friends with European mobsters.

1 Like

If that’s what you call them then why did Trump’s lawyer Rudy hire them to work on this?

You already know the answers to this you just don’t like them:

Well don’t forget his road dog was Bernie Kerik, who turned out to have mob ties and went to federal prison.

No no you both dont get it. Its about the Biden because we need deflect to that stupid ■■■■■■■■ again because it’s the only tactic they know.

1 Like

Think so. You see Prince Charles swerve Pence the other night? That made me laugh.

That was funny. And the explanation given was they had met earlier in the day. So, no need to acknowledge you again, lol.

Wonder if this plays into the trump inauguration

Left him with his hand out. It’s like high school ■■■■■

1 Like

Exactly. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a snub.

Charlies is very piety if he doesn’t like you he will make it very well known in the most public ways.

Yeah, no subtlety there!

Who knows where all that money came from and where it went to?

That is what being a Royal is all about, you can’t just straight up say you don’t like someone.

Which would be less rude. :wink:

Oh I’m sure they found out…but a lot of money was funneled there because you know trump is a crook

1 Like

Wasn’t a million spent to rent out a ballroom at Trump’s hotel?