TRUMP: Nancy Pelosi is ‘Highly Overrated and Highly Incompetent’

Originally published at: TRUMP: Nancy Pelosi is ‘Highly Overrated and Highly Incompetent’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump ripped the Democrats’ latest impeachment frenzy surrounding the Ukraine Tuesday; saying Speaker Pelosi is a “highly overrated and highly incompetent” politician.

“I went for a physical on Saturday. I had some extra time because it looks like January is going to be a very busy month if [Pelosi] is able to get the vote. The woman is highly overrated. The woman is highly incompetent,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

President Trump on Speaker Pelosi: "The woman's highly overrated. The woman is highly incompetent." pic.twitter.com/tWzUJsyVOe

— The Hill (@thehill) November 19, 2019

The President made similar statements earlier Tuesday morning.

“Nancy Pelosi just stated that ‘it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.’ @FoxNews In other words, she thinks I’m going to win and doesn’t want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she’s CRAZY!” posted the President.

Nancy Pelosi just stated that “it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.” @FoxNews In other words, she thinks I’m going to win and doesn’t want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she’s CRAZY!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2019