Trump mocks 16 year old girl

Nah I saw it happen and I used my thinking brain. You however are still trying to defend those false revionist narratives because of …reasons

2 Likes

Sometimes the best counterpunching an elderly insecure man can do is pre-emptively lash out against a teenage girl.

1 Like

What we “bought into” was expecting better behavior from our President than we would an 8 year old bully on a playground. I realize many on the right get off on the mockery as they somehow see it as an example of toughness, but it’s just ugliness most conservatives wouldn’t tolerate in their children but cheer from the leader of their party.

It’s bizarre.

is this all about me now?

Heavy cross?

yes he pushes back against stupid narratives

it is refreshing in a politician, esp a republican

sorry??

His tweet is sarcastically mocking her speech about a bleak future if we do not address climate change.

that is merely your interpretation

or the one you saw on your twitter feed

Are we supposed to pretend it’s not the same old song and dance with basically every Trumpist on this forum no matter what he does?

Ya’ll do some combination of claiming he didn’t do the thing we just saw him do, insinuating it’s part of a deep state plot against him, and posting a bunch of random emojis and memes. And then we rinse and repeat multiple times a week.

If you quote what he said, it isn’t.
However, the media used the word “mocking” so you will just see the word “mocking” over and over again…as if though it were real.

BINGO!!

But the woke libs still insist it’s to attack the poor little girl. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dude – It’s the same song and dance from you TDSers, no matter what he does.

1 Like

Agreed. Clearly you have great acumen at detecting sarcasm and your non biased judgement is spot on.

1 Like

Definitely a high amount of TDS in this thread. Some top notch TDS.

2 Likes

As Guvnah just said, Trump was likely attacking her speech as being overly dismal of the future. “Attack my speech, attack me” just isn’t how it works.
Trump has shown he can be mocking. The worst example was his mocking of the reporter with the disability. He still has to live that down, and justly so.
This is not a mocking case like that, so give it up.

He clearly has GDS

Precisely. And by post count you’re at the front of the pack.

1 Like

Do you honestly believe this is not sarcasm on his part?