Trump lies about his meeting with the Queen to make himself feel more special

Oldie but a goodie.

IOWā€¦it was closer to 60 years than 70? That lying Trumpā€¦

1 Like

You were tying to disprove my statement in response to the one poster.
And now you are deflecting why?
I have not argued she has not Inspected the troops on her own in 70 years.

I am asking if it was so common to do it with dignitaries why do we not have any pictures of her with any president from Nixon to Obama inspecting with her the Guard?

and yet, trumpers will still froth at the mouth and scream that Obama was the most dishonest president EVAH! it takes a special kind of ignorance to pull that off.

1 Like

Trump literally said she hasnā€™t inspected the honor guard for 70 years. So if we go by what he said, then heā€™s super wrong.

If we go by what others are claiming he meant, I still proved itā€™s a lie. I donā€™t claim thatā€™s the most recent time.

Thank you. For providing the only one i could find as well.
So OMG OMG Trump was off by about 11 years.

But it proves my point to the one poster
It is NOT Common.

How long before Trump sets himself up with his own honor guard?

1 Like

Seems OBAMA had one.

United States Navy Honor Guard. Established in 1931, the United States Navy Ceremonial Guard is the official ceremonial unit of the Navy. The Navy Ceremonial Guardā€™s primary mission is to represent the service in Presidential,

Please educate yourself

This whole thread is about Trump being a liar. You just proved that he isnā€™t. He may be off by a few years by your picture, but itā€™s been decades and decades since this actually happened. It would appear that once again the media is the one lying and libs are the ones buying.

Heā€™ll one one with big fluffy hats and bright red uniforms.

Ike was walking in front oh her in that pic.

you were proven WRONG in your statement stop pretending you meant something else.

Or we shall just say you are like Trump hmmmm?

How is it you think I proved he hasnā€™t lied?

Seriously.

Go burn down Ferguson in protest.

Theyā€™ll have to do a 21 gun salute every time he walks by.

Trump is Coolā€¦

I think they donā€™t get how Trump talks.
I think he was saying he was the first president in a long time to Inspect the Queens Honor Guard with her. So yes he was off by 10 years or so.

But people tell me all the time Trump is all about his own ego.
So that is how i read it.

But yes technically his statement was factually incorrect. But he was rounding up to make it sound better :slight_smile:

So 59 years vs 70 is a lie? It isnā€™t a minor, unimportant mistakeā€¦itā€™s an intentional lie IYO? What did the 11 years of difference gain him IYO?

1 Like

I had bone spurs. Luckily they went away right after the draft ended.

Where did I say that photo was the last time she reviewed her honor guard with a head of state?

Where I come from, 70 isnā€™t 59. Thatā€™s just the crazy world I live in.