Trump lies about his meeting with the Queen to make himself feel more special

Trump claimed today that the Queen for the first time in 70 years (she has only been Queen for 66 years) inspected the Honour Guard because he was visiting this is a easily proven lie as The Queen inspect them few times every year and they are important role in state visits.

Now, in a statement to the press on Tuesday, Trump wrongly stated that the honour bestowed upon him was one that had not been carried out for decades - which is untrue.

He said: “We met with the queen, who is absolutely a terrific person, where she reviewed her Honour Guard for the first time in 70 years, they tell me. We walked in front of the Honour Guard and that was very inspiring to see and be with her. And I think the relationship, I can truly say is a good one. But she was very, very inspiring indeed.”

The Queen actually inspects her Honour Guard many times a year and does so for important events such as visiting heads of state.

Well…if “they” wouldn’t have told him that…? I wonder who “they” is?

no one told him that, he is lying.

The same nonexistent people he always claims tell him the things he lies about?

Trump frequently claims people tell him things but is usually just him making it up as he goes along.

This man’s ego is as delicate as a Faberge Egg.

1 Like

The “well…” was meant to indicate sarcasm.

:roll_eyes:

“They” is Trump. Have you not been paying any attention at all over the last 2.5 years? Good gravy man. For someone who claims to have special perception of things, you sure missed the mark magnificently here. :rofl:

I didn’t pick up on that being sarcasm. My apologies.

The queen did do this though

3 Likes

Pay attention to what the “Stable Genius” does and don’t dwell on what he says, and you won’t keep tying yourself up in knots.

:point_up_2:

Yes, pay attention to his trade wars!

She scored brownie points with New York? California? :rofl:

How dare anyone concern themselves with the President of the United States of America habitually and pathologically lying about all things, both big and small. It’s not like we need him to be trustworthy in times of crisis or anything.

4 Likes

Why should I? He knows what he’s doing.

1 Like

Nah…his actions are pretty bad too.

The first question that comes to mind is why Trump lies so often about stuff than can so easily be proven false. In Trump’s case, though, we pretty much know that he lies so much he likely has forgotten what “the truth” is.

Yeah, with him being president his lies are going to make the front page. That’s just the nature of being in the position he is in.

The other thing is that paying attention to what Stable Genius does is equally disturbing.

1 Like

Carry on then. It’s your life…don’t worry, be happy.

People who like sane people? The truth? Honest business men?

1 Like