Trump lashes out like a child at Lebron James

There was another thread on this same topic this morning and the OP referred to Lebron as King James.

No words in the op that require deletion this time :sunny:

The original had a no no word in the op that required deletion.

Oh no! Are we gonna have to look at this face of disappointment again?

Sadndumblibs

Ahh ok. Thanks.

Lebron James invested tens of millions of dollars into a school that helps underprivileged kids succeed.

Donald Trump had to pay tens of millions of dollars because his “school” was a ******* scam that took advantage of desperate people.

Pick your side. It isn’t hard.

4 Likes

That’s the point. Lebron James is truly a great citizen and cares about people.

James’ point was that President Trump is not a role model and his behavior is dividing America.

Instead of lashing out like a child and calling people dumb, why not address the concerns of colored Americans and the concept that he’s dividing people. But he’s not going to do that, because people of color are not his base.

No he’s not supposed to be a role model for kids. That’s absurd.

Was either Clinton? Was Obama?

Trump sending out those dog whistles to his base.

official notice

Adress the post and NOT the poster.

One person in the thread has earned a week of only looking and not posting

Do you want to be next? (you in the generic term since I’ve deleted a dozen or so posts from the thread already.

1 Like

I knew this topic was going to be epic! I predicted it!

54 days or less before the next insult to the media or sports star.

1 Like

Clinton was a horrible role model. Obama was an excellent role model. You can hate his policies all you like but Obama had class and did act like a decent human being.

2 Likes

Yeah… that’s what I was referring to. I thought maybe Trump was accused of refuting the bible … or sump¿m.

Then I figured out it was about some basketball player.

I read he opened some school. That’s great. Now no one is allowed to criticize him.

1 Like

Obama sanctioned the extrajudicial murder of two US citizens and ignored the US Constitution to get his signature legislation passed. He re-invaded Iraq.

He, like and to a lesser extent than Trump, played golf when he was supposed to be working. He admittedly used an illegal substance when he was supposed to be studying.

Not for my kid.

The president of the most powerful country in the world and a supposed role model calling two American citizens stupid is not “criticizing “

He can be criticized.

Some of us just question the source considering Trump is likely among the stupidest men we have ever elected President and has a long history of exploiting the needy instead of helping them as James did with his school.

2 Likes

Is “stupid” a protected class too?

He was interviewed and the interviewer asked him what he’d say to Trump if he was sitting right across from him? James answered that he wouldn’t sit across from him and wouldn’t be in the same room. He accused Trump of dividing the country and then went on give kudos to President Obama. That lit…Trump’s fuse. :sunglasses:

Now come on. Is the President of the United States to be held to no behavioral standards? A serious question. Can he behave anyway he wants as long as he sticks it to ‘libs’?

A pretty desperate movement that tolerates behaviors no one on this thread would tolerate in their child.

1 Like

Ever since libs ruined the reputation of Washington and Jefferson, my expectations that presidents are personal role models have vaporized.

1 Like