TRUMP: It May Take More than ‘ONE MEETING’ with Kim to Forge Nuke Deal

Originally published at: TRUMP: It May Take More than ‘ONE MEETING’ with Kim to Forge Nuke Deal | Sean Hannity

President Trump announced Thursday he would be willing to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un multiple times if that’s what it takes to secure a lasting nuclear agreement; adding that’s how “deals work” sometimes.

The President was speaking with reporters aboard Air Force One when he weighed-in on Friday’s scheduled meeting with Kim’s top official in Washington, DC; saying “I look forward to seeing the letter and I look forward to June 12 where hopefully we can make progress.”

“There’s a very good chance that it won’t be done in one meeting or two meetings or three meetings. But it’ll get done at some point. It may get done really nicely and really intelligently, or it may not get done intelligently. It may have to be the hard way,” said the President.

The Trump administration confirmed this week that the President’s scheduled summit June 12th in Singapore is “expected” to take place as planned, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meeting with North Korean officials in New York City to save the historic talks.

Ummm…so Trump finally turned the textbook to chapter 1 and started reading? Well, hot damn. I mean, we’re near midterms, but hey, better late than never, right?

Well we’re already up to one meeting with Kim, lookin forward to the next one!

1 Like

:rofl: awesome

Poor Fat Donald.