Trump isnt going to comply with Pelosi

How is Pelosi hiding anything?

What about the new house rules allow her to hide what you seem to believe she wants to hide?

The new Trump supporter logic.

“Trump refuses to cooperate…therefore, obviously Pelosi is hiding something”.

LOL.

3 Likes

He should act like a ■■■■■■■ adult in public and however he wants in private.

So yes he should.

Just more projection

How are you going to manage that when the senate is red. The house is already going to turn red in 2020 because of this. The senate will stay red. And Trump will be re elected. People will only put up with a do nothing but investigate house for so long. And the dems are well on their way to getting tossed in 2020. And Trump will never get convicted in the senate. Watch to lefts heads explode when all this happens and they are powerless for at least two years.

Lol…you dont know this…polling isnt on your side.

The majority of the country supports an inquiry.
A plurality supports removal.
One in five Republicans…REPUBLICANS…already support not just impeachment, but removal.

I don’t believe polls. Never have. They say what ever the pollster wants them to say.
I live in rural America and I know what brings out rural voters and what’s going on in DC is going to bring out a red wave. You will be crying in Nov 2020 just like in Nov 2018 because you believed the polls. So keep up the good work and see what it reaps you.

Hate to burst your bubble but we dont really count on rural voters

by rural voters you mean the farmers trump ■■■■ on?

Of course you dont…its always something…

Yeah. I dunno. Will rural support amount even to a hill of unsold soy beans?

You mean we re gonna lose Mississippi again ? I was counting on em

Only staff members were allowed to question Volker. Perhaps she was hiding the answers that would be given from allowing Republicans to ask their questions.

Do you have a link to support this claim?

I can’t find anything - everything I read has said he was questioned by the committees themselves.

How about a vote to launch a formal impeachment inquiry as it has always been done in the past?

You’re wrong, of course. There was no vote on an impeachment inquiry for Bill Clinton.

There’s no need for one now. The House is operating just fine under the rules that were implemented by Republicans.

You know you’re right. The investigation was done by Kent Starr.

They did vote to open impeachment proceedings during the lame duck session after the election and then formally impeached him after the new congress was seated.

“In the letter, McCaul wrote: “I was alarmed to learn – less than 24 hours before the first interview is scheduled to start – that it will be led by the Intelligence Committee and that questioning will be done solely by their staff. Also we were told that only a single Republican professional staffer from the Foreign Affairs Committee will be allowed to attend while the majority will have two.”"

Read that letter again.

He’s pissed that the Intelligence Committee is in charge, not that Republicans were denied the right to ask questions.