Trump isnt going to comply with Pelosi

Just another stupid person’s idea of what a smart person would do. Most of the executive’s broad powers are drawn from legal gray areas where there’s never been a definitive ruling. Now Trump is out here with legal arguments so dumb he’s forcing the courts to narrowly define it.

1 Like

Winning the House doesn’t mean you get to railroad your way into the WH.

Who takes the Presidency if Trump is impeached?

It does mean you get to control congressional oversight :wink:

1 Like

If pence and trump are dirty pelosi gets it. Then all cons heads will explode lol

If hes innocent he has nothing to worry about

Trump is as transparent as Saran Wrap. It crosses his mind, it comes at as a tweet.

Patriot Act XXII

And we all deal with it

It isn’t over sight but a fishing expedition. That’s been ongoing for 3 years now.

I don’t blame Trump for telling them enough. It isn’t like Nixon where a crime had actually known to have been committed.

It will be shut down in the Senate anyway. And Trump will win reelection.

1 Like

I’m wondering if this is true. The GOP’s big selling point was its foreign policy. And trumps ■■■■■■■■■■■■ one up big. It may be enough where some people try to save face

You are a Great American.

What, specifically, is a “legal document” and if it were one, what additional authority would that give it?

So…does the same go for Biden as a justification for asking for an investigation?

We should investigate pizzagate too

1 Like

I suppose it depends on what you consider to be the meaning of the word. Some of us don’t consider him vomiting up whatever delusions come into his brain to be transparency, especially as he stifles any attempts at even the most basic oversight of either himself or his administration.

transparent - free from pretense or deceit

characterized by visibility or accessibility of information especially concerning business practices

So, we’ve got a man who won’t release his tax returns. A man who hasn’t sent out his press secretary to field questions in like 6 months. A man who blatantly lies to the American people basically every chance he gets about subjects both important and trivial. He’s pretty much the antithesis of transparent.

1 Like

Committe chairs limiting minority participation? Do you mean like Nunes did when he scheduled witness testimony to take place in NY on the same day as a vote on the tax bill?
Oh. That was diffeRent.

His tax returns are none of your business. I’d tell you to get bent.

Having said that, he said he would do it - he should do it.

He don’t have to President the way you think he should.

Yeah, he’s transparent.

Don’t be so tough on Trump.