'Trump is ruining our markets': Struggling farmers are losing a huge customer

I would normally agree but what Obama did was distroy the Democratic Party with all his sick scandals that are catching up to him and his Deepstate traitors.

Hey lady-- coming up on 3 years with zero indictments. Is donnieT that weak?

I really hope that you keep this up. Because you are going to look pretty silly when nothing comes from all of the “scandals” that you think exist.

What’s the weather like in St Petersburg?

1 Like

A lot of farmers are unaffected by anything to do with China contrary to the apparent hopes of many on the left side of the isle.

Mostly soybean farmers i would think. Most local farmers raise cattle and hogs which are sold in local markets.

1 Like

No, it’s all in the timing!

Unlike all those who pushed the Russian collusion lie, I will apologize if I’m wrong after all the investigations are over.

What do cattle (besides grass) and hogs eat

Yeah, it’s not like corn farmers got really bad news yesterday

Going back to LBJ (~53 years), there have been 25 years of Democrat presidents, and 28 years of republican presidents.

In the 25 years of D presidents, there have been a total of 3 executive branch officials indicted, with 1 conviction, and 1 prison sentence.

In the 28 years of R presidents, there have been a total of 120 indictments of executive branch officials, 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences.

1 Like

That’s the best post you’ve ever made. Congratulations.

We raised most of the feed for our cattle and hogs. I remember a poster a couple days back saying they raised the feed for their cattle and hogs as well. He had a 1500 acre farm.

Hogs that aren’t dead from gripa pig eat corn and soybeans.

Bingo

And?

Patriotic farmers need to stop whining.

The president feels their pain while golfing in bedminster.

Allam

But hillary…

Allan

How many used a private server or tried to sabotage the intelligence community?

Polls against a nameless Dem nominee are meaningless. Even against the Dem individuals are meaningless. Once the Dem is named, the full force and fury of the Republican machine will be pointed towards that one person and the polls will tighten consideably.

1 Like

Just proves what we been saying, the political bias within CoJ and FBI.