Trump Invites Putin to the White House This Fall

It’s like I can make you say whatever I want.

That must mean you are learning the truth. Thanks!

Anything else you wanted to add? You’re on the tail end of a long day. We don’t expect much.

I was shocked they didn’t gag while chanting USA USA, as is their custom.

Did he stay til 2016?

To borrow the catchphrase of our host - “unbelievable.”

I guess to insane Trump supporters, the shock and disgust of regular liberals, independents, and conservatives with Donald Trump must look like insanity.

So, I empathize with their desire to type the same replies over and over again—TDS, unhinged libs, Trump won in 2016–for hours each day.

In their minds, they’re helping.

Except for Ish, who is just trolling.

Yes he did

He wants Putin to see his $12 million parade.

That poster has proven himself useless to discuss anything with. Ignore ignore ignore.

I wonder how long Trump’s Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats has left at his post. This was such a direct show of incredulity and horror at Trump’s invitation to Putin- someone Trump has just agreed was personally involved in attacking our election process.

Super funny too in a sad kind of way…

‘So you saw me do something I very rarely do. I very rarely lose my cool, I’m not proud of it and I don’t like it,’ she said. ‘I also don’t like being accused of being hysterical, because that’s one of the things I try not to be on this show.’ -Whoopi Golberg after becoming hysterical when accused of having Trump Derangement Syndrome.

That’s typical leftist delusion, derangement. They don’t know how deranged they are. Here Whoopi contradicts herself, claiming rarely is she hysterical, but accusing her of being hysterical is one of those triggers that makes her hysterical.

The leftist anti-Trump agenda is inciting war with Russia, because they hate Trump.

That is deranged.

You should spend less time watching The View.

The director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats has Trump Derangement Syndrome and is inciting war with Russia? Hmmmm…

The GOP Senate must be seriously wanting to go to war with Russia after their 98-0 vote rebuking Trump today. Born Again Christian do you agree that most of them have Trump Derangement Syndrome as well?

It is deranged to poke the bear, especially when we had eight years of Obama appeasement and did nothing to maintain our competitive military edge. Russia has some truly terrifying stuff pointed right at where we live, that we cannot stop.

Satan2

No doubt- you must want to vote out all those war mongering GOP senators who think a Fall summit between Putin and Trump is crazy. They have become seriously deranged no?

Every President had summits with Russia to reduce the threat of war. This is the only time the Media is actively demanding Russia be insulted and pushed into war.

That is deranged.