Trump indicted!

The indictments will stand. Half of the have already taken plea deals

1 Like

what a bunch of ■■■■■■■ clowns. pardon my french

gives you an idea of the kind of mentalities involved in the “destroy trump” mission from their lefty god

4 Likes

Don’t stop believin’ :pray:

2 Likes

“believen”??

are these posters supposed to just ignore their observations?

4 Likes

You guys remind me of the old National Enquirer.

2 Likes

boy…
fani sure took a dump

maybe run and latch on to one of the other maniacal lying corrupt racist trump haters you think are legit

lol.

2 Likes

Nope. Keep the faith.

2 Likes

I hope the judge orders a special investigation to follow these cash payments from Willis to Wade and Wade’s credit card payments.
And why did Mr. Wade meet with and at the White House on three occasions prior to the Fulton County indictments? What was that about?

3 Likes

We will see.

Yep, these two are going to keep Trump off the Republican ballot for POTUS?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

we will see what? it already happened.

1 Like

Fanny was fiery!

1 Like

No idea what you’re talking about

All this free publicity for trump. Thanks critprogs. President trump is a great negotiator. Look at all the money he saved using these baffoons.

1 Like

Apparently the sitting judge is new at his position. There are judges (thankfully), who would go ballistic at a DA waltzing into his/her court unannounced to take the witness stand then try to dictate the proceedings?
I can’t believe he didn’t throw her out on her ear.

4 Likes

Unannounced? Are you serious?

Now say it, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad” . How many times have accusations been made and proven to have been promoted by those seeking to keep Trump out of the WH forever? How many times does it have to fail because it’s a lie, before you look in the mirror and see your sheoplized sefl with more clarity? How many?

2 Likes

Because she wore her dress backwards.

She wore her ■■■■■■■ dress backwards.

https://truthsocial.com/users/usernameusa/statuses/111940088413140578

that’s because you didnt dare watch any of the testimony. she’s corrupt, a liar and an idiot.

perfect deranged leftist

3 Likes