Trump inciting violence

I am curious. Would your dad have whacked your sister had she called you a bastard?

The statement, “Correlation does not prove causation,” does not equate to “Correlatory events are never causatively linked”. You need to study logic.

I gave a hypothetical situation. You are asking regarding an actual situation. There is no logical link between your question and my example.

Just curious.

Hmmm maybe she’s faking her loyalty to the United States.

look for Omar to go for a subway sandwich at 3am real soon

Her family left Somalia when she was 8. She should be trying to help the country she is a citizen of. And also if she was doing what you propose then she would be attacked for showing preference to a foreign country. The same way Mexican Americans are attacked when displaying any sort of pride in their heritage.

How can you tell she even likes America? Got any positive statements from her?

I don’t think she has ever said Trump is cool so it’s obvious she hates America.

I’ll take that as you’ve never hard a positive word about our history from her either…

Why should she kiss your or anyones ass because of her faith?

So, she should just let her relatives rot in Islamic oppression of Somalia?

And yes, those young men leaving central America instead of staying home and fixing it are cowards.

You might want to catch up. Her family left Somalia 29 years ago.

So… !

They should have left her there.

Meaning your point about letting her relatives rot in oppression was nothing more than figment of your imagination. Her family lives here.

It is hard to take recent Mexican immigrant seriously, while they protest waving the flag of the country they had to leave because it’s so corrupt and dangerous… They should be waving pictures of Jefferson and Washington with plans to take our constitution to Mexico…

1 Like

And Trump’s mother should of aborted him but neither of decisions were made so here we are.

Take it as me saying Trump is cool.

Yes, He is…