Trump inciting violence

ah ok yes i agree

1 Like

She’s so full of BS, I don’t believe a word she says except when she insinuates she hates America and Israel, I believe her.

1 Like

she gets put on rolling stone, but it’s “cons” who are obsessed

Doubling down on stupid.

She doesn’t have to do anything. Merely existing as a non white female grants you inherent political value these days.

1 Like

I’ve studied Islam, they are allowed to lie.

1 Like

Trump still receives threats to this day no word from mainstream media. Brown Jesus disappointed.

You can, however, avoid saying “Hey, Crazy, how you doin’? Just want you to know I see you.”

very true!

glad someone else sees it too. you must be one of those “thinking mans” i hear about

um… ok

She has no concept on qhat to do except attack Trump n she promotes radical Islamic ideology …constantly Google .Like Cortez, the backer behind Omar is Saikat Chakrabarti. It has been said her campaign was well financed by Saikat Chakrabart…Google "“Saikat Chakrabarti subhas chandra bose nazi”. This guy is a big fan of an Indian leader who was a Nazi collaborator…

I see you got no answer as well.

1 Like

It’s great the dems are reminding everyone this ingrate can’t say Islamic terror.

Which is odd because I’m sure that’s why she and her family had to escape Somalia. She should be trying to help her old county and those who still have to live under Islamic warlords oppression. Does he ever talk about them?

But it’s way more lucrative to bash America…

1 Like

They happened w/ Juicy…they have to be happening with her.

Correlation does not prove causation… but some people just don’t understand logic. If I call my sister a bitch, and my mother then tells me I’m being rude and my father then gives me a whack, I would not be able to deduce that I was whacked because my mother told me I was rude. It’s possible that Ilhan is receiving death threats directly in response to her own repetitively offensive rhetoric, rather than as a direct response to this one dismissive comment. But possibly she is being Smolletted so as to be able to claim victimhood and blame imaginary MAGA hat-wearing bleach-tossing haters. It is however difficult to see how Trump’s tweet could be the primary cause of her allegedly being threatened.

1 Like

ha no i did not. because there isnt one other than “it isn’t”

but, msnbc!

lol who is “juicy?”

Juicy Smollett

It’s like when trump points at the media at his rally and says they are scum, sick liars who want to destroy America and the crowd turns around and yells at the journalists covering the rally, you can’t say Trump caused them to turn and yell. The media probably paid them to turn to play the victim, smolletting the country yet again.

1 Like

geeze lol. i was not aware that that mentally ill hating racist utter fraud (who is still a tv star and hero to some) earned himself the nick “juicy”