Trump: "I can't kill these people" when referring to Canadian Govt negotiators

He’s so lazy he has somebody else press “send” for him.

…that got it right yet again seeing that the President just confirmed that he did in fact make those off the record comments

Is this one of those Trump defenses that requires a super secret decoder ring and the complete destruction of the English language?

Seriously.

Nah just a translation to Russian

No he didn’t. He said he made some off the record comment… but didnt say he made THOSE off the record comments.

LMAO! Dude please just stop.

What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening

1 Like

The part where the President says that at least Canada knows where he stands is for those of us who understand how language works as confirming that what was in the story was true.

Dude, he straight up admitted it. If those weren’t the words he said then how does Canada know where he stands from it being leaked?

At least Canada knows where I stand!

Yes, he is defending his use of off the record comments that nobody knows of, not the off the record comments being reported. You run with that

What in the actual ■■■■■ He said his off the record comments were violated. The only way off-the-record-comments could be violated are if they were actually printed. Then he goes on to say “at least Canada knows where I stand.”

Just stop, dude. You look absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

Trump has turned his supporter’s brains to mush.

I almost feel bad for them.

No you don’t have it right.

So…Trump made comments to reporters that he supposedly thought would be…wait for it…off the record? :rofl:

Yeah…I know…cuz reporters never report negative ■■■■ about Trump so I’m sure he was thinking that. :joy:

You guys are killing me. :sweat_smile:

Bro, just stop, it’s making you look silly.

I’m thinking Trump wanted this out. He knew Bloomberg would rat him out.

The left-wing media is so predictable.

Your post makes no sense. Are you suggesting that Trump did not make the comments? That he did not make the comments “off the record?” What are you trying to say here?

You have proof it was Bloomberg and not someone in the WH or Trump himself?

Hahahahahahaha is this a joke?