Trump hiring undocumented immigrants

I don’t think that there is much that will get the base to lose support of the President at this point.

Even hiring illegal immigrants.

You can’t stay in the cult unless you’re onboard with the Messiah.

At least he isn’t hiring fifth column union members.

1 Like

NDAs are practically free with illegals; he saves there too!

Really quiet

Nobody is as good a conman as our president.

If guilty of breaking any laws regarding hiring illegals, Trump should be prosecuted. If he can’t be charged while President then the indictment should be saved until he is out of office.
Still, if he runs against someone who explicitly states they will not enforce our immigration laws, I would vote for him above them.

Come on. Our president is as evil as you can get and is supported massively by preachers. He hires illegals and is massively supported by those people who hate them. This dude is running a con that is still hard for me to believe. There can’t be that many suckers.

3 Likes

You will vote for him no matter what.

1 Like

Yup

Here’s what I want to know. How did a New York City con man convince the supposed religious and fiscally conservative South to fight for him this hard.

1 Like

Arrest the person here illegally , investigate the person who suggested the purchasing of fake documentation, fine the company LOTS of $$$ and if that doesn’t stop them. Start arresting people. I don’t care who the boss is!

Mastercard and Visa colluded and cheated merchants, everybody from the smallest mom and pop all the way to the biggest company, out of gobs of money. There was a class action lawsuit and they had to pay around $6 BILLION in fines. That’s with a “B”.

They didn’t even blink. Did you hear anything about financial troubles at Mastercard or Visa? I certainly didn’t. I think they made so much money cheating and stealing that when the fine came along they could easily handle it.

I did not. I wish I could right all the wrongs in the world.

What risk? If it comes out that he’s employing illegals at his properties you will support him just as strongly and defend it just like everything else.

6 Likes

Donald is very careful not to hire the thieves and rapists, only the ones he assumes are good people.

1 Like

Correct

He’s invincible to his base as long as he keeps saying two things.

Perfect illustration of how gullible our society is. The left does it too but this con is unprecedented.

They were never particularly devoted to morals or fiscal responsibility to begin with.

But Obama! But Clinton! Both sides!

2 Likes

I use to think that both sides were equally corrupt (thus my name) but have come to the realization that the many on the right are way more evil. When you deny basic rights to people (like marriage, equal rights, soap) mostly in the name of Jesus you’re beyond evil.

I’d hate to be those people at the pearly gates.

1 Like

Think of all the people just on this board who preached fiscal restraint.

Those people disappeared.