Trump goes all in for border wall

We can build those stretches last.

Build the rest.

And then maybe those recalcitrant landowners can reassess their position when their land is the only unfettered smuggling route left.

1 Like

The taking of private lands by the government is a scary, scary subject. I donā€™t like it one bit. The question in my mind is whether or not, the property is being used by illegals to cross? If it is and the land owner isnā€™t or canā€™t stop it, Iā€™d be more inclined to agree with eminent domain? Either way, all of the land owners should be compensated to a point that thereā€™s no argument they were cheated monetarily? In my eyes, theyā€™re heroes for their contribution to the over all good of the country.

Not that I think the DNC is firing on all cylinders, but, now is not the time for the presidential candidates to be running against trump. It would be too early to sustain the impact of attacking Trump. Now is the time to sort through the candidates.

1 Like

Lol.

So itā€™s not a scary subject for you. You sound completely fine with it.

1. Itā€™s not landowners jobs to protect the border.

2. What if these ā€˜heroesā€™ donā€™t want to contribute to the good fo the country? donā€™t they have a right not to?

Itā€™s a risk/reward question that would have to be settled by the courts. Iā€™d wager thereā€™s already a precedent in this case?

You knowā€¦I remember when my fellow conservatives used to be against things like eminent domain. Now theyā€™re cheering on an action that makes eminent domain look like patty-cakes.

Anything to keep those people out, yes?

3 Likes

Core values are brushed aside in the name of fear, ignorance and the desire for personal and political gain. MAGA fits better on a hat.

They really seem to like his actions after allā€¦

Making America Gross Again!

Make America Gloriously Anglo-Saxon

1 Like

If the chosen one wants to go around Congress to use the power of the purse and to use eminent domain to build his big beautiful wall, he should be allowed to do so.

1 Like